Elwyn California is currently seeking kind and skillful Licensed
Psychiatric Technician or Registered Behavioral Technician who
provide high quality and compassionate care to join our residential
group home in Santa Rosa, CA area.
$500.00 SIGN-ON BONUS payable after 180 days of employment with
Position: Licensed Psychiatric Technician or Registered
Status: Part-Time/Per Diem
Schedule: Various shifts available
Location: Santa Rosa, CA area
Elwyn California is currently seeking a Licensed Psychiatric
Technician or Registered Behavioral Technician who provides high
quality and compassionate care to join our residential group homes
teams in the Santa Rosa, Ca. This is a non-exempt level position
reporting to the Program Administrator.
Direct Support Professional Core Duties include:
- Perform behavior management, direct care, and training as
dictated by the individuals' health and behavioral care needs.
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team and
contributes to the development of the Individual Support Plan.
- May function as lead staff on the shift and may oversee
- Responsible for providing active programming at all times.
- Responsible for adherence to standards, procedures, and
schedules established by their supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring that any suspicion of or knowledge of
suspected abuse is reported in accordance with the law and program
policies "Mandated Reporter" (SOC 341).
- Ability to work in a variety of environments and settings.
- Potential exposure to communicable diseases, blood-borne
pathogens, medicinal preparations, and other conditions common to a
clinical nursing environment.
- Interaction with consumers who display aggressive and/or
- Possess and maintain a valid, active license from the State of
California to practice as a Licensed Psychiatric Technician or be a
Registered Behavior Technician.
- Minimum 1-year prior experience providing direct care to
individuals with developmental disabilities with a focus on
- High School diploma
- Valid California driver license
- Successful completion of pre-employment physical and drug
screen, including current TB
- Successful completion of DOJ and FBI background check
- Successful completion of all training as required by applicable
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- PTO (including sick time, vacation time, personal holidays, and
Equal Opportunity Employer
Elwyn California is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
ABOUT ELWYN CALIFORNIA
Elwyn California is a subsidiary of Elwyn, a premier non-profit
human services organization dedicated to serving children and
adults with special needs. Elwyn was founded in 1852, providing
innovative services for people with developmental disabilities
since its inception.
We believe that all people deserve an opportunity to build
meaningful, independent lives. Individuals and families find
support through Elwyn California programs to learn, work, and live
as they choose and as independently as possible.
Elwyn California Mission Statement
Maximizing potential through personal commitment, collective
talents, and innovation, Elwyn California supports individuals with
diverse challenges in shaping distinctive, meaningful lives.
Elwyn California Vision Statement
Through partnerships with families, communities, and government,
Elwyn California will be the provider of choice for people with
Elwyn California Residential Programs
Elwyn California provides care for people with Developmental
Disabilities and skilled nursing needs via a sophisticated, state
of the art, alternative model of care. People live in single-family
homes, with individual bedrooms and all the typical "home-like"
amenities, as opposed to having to live in larger congregate
Likewise, our employees enjoy a smaller, more personal and
home-like working environment, as well as the opportunity to
provide a very high level of quality care based upon the smaller
number of residents (typically 4-5 per home) and the high staff to
Keywords: Mental Health, Behavioral Health, Licensed Psychiatric
Technician, Registered Behavior Technician, LPT, RBT, Aurora Santa
Rosa Hospital, Maxim Healthcare Services, Sonoma County Behavioral
Health, LifeWorks, Bayside Marin, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital,
ACADIA Healthcare, NAMI, National Alliance on Mental Health, dual