As a member of our New Product Introduction Team (NPI) you will
be working with hardware and software designers in R&D,
Manufacturing, and Marketing to create world class solutions.
Actively participating in the full product lifecycle of
requirements capture, investigation, definition, design, implement,
test, production and support. Your job will include working with a
variety of digital, analog, and RF circuitry depending on project
- Turning on new designs with the R&D team to validate
performance, solving complex and high impact design and development
problems of varying scope and complexity.
- Working on the system integration of new product hardware,
software, gateware, and test software.
- Using your programming skills to create tools for controlling
advanced measurement hardware and test equipment.
- Helping to design the manufacturing process and develop product
tests required to determine instrument performance and
- Making modifications to test stations or creating new test
stations as needed to support production test needs.
- Potentially picking up product design responsibilities as the
product gets into production.
- Analyzing test data and making specification recommendations
during instrument specification setting process.
- Working with team in Malaysia to transfer instrument production
- Creating documentation for the production tests and test
New college graduate with Masters Degree majoring in EE or
equivalent. Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and
procedures to accomplish job. Demonstrate previous design
experience from course work and/or internships.
- Excellent knowledge of analog and digital circuits.
- RF and/or microwave circuit background with design knowledge is
- Experience in instrument programming C/C++/C# is desired.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
Careers Privacy Statement
- Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other protected categories under all applicable
Candidates can be considered to work from the following
Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa
Job ID : 40295
Nearest Major Market: Santa Rosa
Nearest Secondary Market: Petaluma
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Hardware Engineer,
Engineer, R&D Engineer, Testing, Engineering, Technology