Posted on: May 3, 2021
RESTORING MORE THAN PROPERTY
Flooding. Fires. Windstorms. Hundreds of thousands of clients
rely on BELFOR Property Restoration each year to rebuild their
lives, homes, and businesses. We're Restoring More Than
With BELFOR specialists in every major metropolitan area in the
USA ready to respond 24/7/365, we provide the fastest, highest
quality service that's unmatched in the industry.
The right response team can mean the difference between recovery
and total loss. In the midst of chaos, you need an experienced
company with a proven track record and solid relationships with
leading insurance providers.
BELFOR is looking for qualified candidates for the following
position. BELFOR team members are a unique breed, committed to
restoring not only property, but restoring lives for those affected
by disasters, large or small.
BELFOR also offers a wide range of benefit options including,
but not limited to, 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,
Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays and Paid
Qualified candidates will have several years of proven
excellence in the property restoration industry. They will be
responsible for all aspects of running a standalone property
restoration office including identifying areas for growth, control
and repair areas of concern, and use their own extensive experience
to implement solutions. They will lead and direct all departments
and personnel within the office and ensuring compliance with all
regulatory agencies. They will only perform at the highest
standards and continue to support BELFOR's goals within the highest
levels of integrity, ethics and in compliance with incomparable
BELFOR standards. A General Manager is also expected to both grow
the business as needs are identified, and staunchly maintain
relationships with existing clients. General Managers report their
results upwardly to a Regional Manager and executive team and are
supported by a vast network of other BELFOR locations and assets.
Compensation includes a full benefit package, with a generous
salary, commission and bonus opportunity, company vehicle, etc.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in the insurance or restoration
- Fluent in current technology, including basic computer
programs, payroll and timekeeping software and smart phone
- Demonstrated ability to manage employees, including coaching,
training, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Knowledge of company products, services, abilities, policies,
- Knowledge of insurance industry and insured needs.
- Knowledge of all departments' tasks and duties.
- Well versed in federal and local codes and requirements.
- Skills in multitasking and delegating for speedy completion of
- Skills in identifying and resolving customer problems and
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Skills in current technology of office/field equipment and
- Computer skills: Word, Excel and payroll and time recording
software. JD Edwards is preferred
- Professional demeanor and appearance Ability to work well with
others, maintain professional interaction with co-workers and
- Occasional lifting from 5-40 lbs, unassisted (from 0-15% of the
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive
- The ability to bend, crouch, or stand as necessary.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring of office and field
- Provides leadership for employee relations through effective
communications, coaching, training and development
- Ensure staff members are properly trained in BELFOR practices
and protocols, and develop career path to maintain retention of
- Manage financial components including P&L and Budgets of
- Ensure Compliance with Federal, State and Local
- Work independently and meet managerial goals.
- Communicate professionally with coworkers, customers and
- Organize daily activities of self and others and to work as a
- Be a leader and lead the team to established goals.
- Supervise the work of Estimators, Project managers,
Administrators, Asset manager, and Sales and Marketing
- Monitor work flow and systems for the most effective completion
- Attend marketing events to be visible to potential leads and
- Inspect projects to confirm quality control.
- Follow up on customer complaints and determine issues for
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Keywords: Belfor, Santa Rosa , General Manager, Other , Windsor, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!