Catering & Convention Services Manager OEM - Task Force
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Convention Services/Catering Manager is responsible for
attainment of assigned catering/food and beverage sales goals tied
to the overall performance of the hotel. The individual will be
responsible for effectively servicing clients/groups and
maintaining the contracted food and beverage minimum. The
Convention Services/Catering Manager will work in conjunction with
the Director of Sales or Director of Catering/Convention Services
to achieve the hotel's revenue meeting planner satisfaction scores
and food and beverage sales goals for one or more assigned
properties. Management-level associates are expected to work as
much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job
responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is
- High School diploma or equivalent required; previous
convention/event and catering sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrate creativity and knowledge of food and
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must possess developed verbal and written communication skills
to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other
managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Experience with professional selling skills desired: opening
probing supporting closing
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially
Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage
multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation skills
- Effectively attain assigned meeting planner satisfaction scores
revenue goals as well as food and beverage sales goals.
- Proactively conduct solicitation calls conduct tours and
entertain clients specific to needs respective to the assigned
- Monitor and evaluate trends within your market segment.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitality's established regulations
company standards catering/meeting standards and related catering
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies
of the hotel and applicable departments.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver banquet event orders on a
timely basis (10 days) and ensure accuracy.
- Ensure changes are communicated timely to impacted
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry
organizations as applicable.
- May assist in implementing and/or participating in special
promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any other functions
required by management.Perform any other duties as requested by the
General Manager or Director of Sales.
Source: Hyatt Brands
Keywords: Hyatt, Santa Rosa , Catering & Convention Services Manager OEM - Task Force, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!