Company Victor Treatment Centers Location Santa Rosa, CA
Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Executive
Director/Executive Director, the Residential Services Supervisor
(RSS) is responsible for the management of a residential facility
for the care and supervision of severely emotionally disturbed
children in accordance with the mandates of public law, state
regulations and Agency operating plans. The RSS may act as the
1. Ensures the safety of youth through direct supervision.
2. Trains, leads, and directs the work of residential staff.
3. Manages the day to day operations of the Short-Term
Residential Therapeutic Program (STRTP).
4. Oversees the implementation of trauma informed interventions
with all youth and can effectively manage crisis.
5. Responsible for responding to crisis and ensuring all
required reporting is completed.
6. Oversees facility documentation such as Special Incident
Reports, Shift Summaries, Restraint Logs, Staff Schedules, Team
Meeting Notes, Safety Reports, and Communication Notes.
7. Manages the budget and expenditures.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
1. Must have a Master's degree in a behavioral science and two
years' experience as a social worker in an agency serving children
- or- a Bachelor's degree and three years' of
supervisory/administrative experience over social work, direct care
and/or support staff providing direct services to children -or-two
years of college and five years of supervisory/administrative
experience over social work, direct care and/or support staff
providing direct services to children -or- be a qualified and
certified group home administrator prior to January 1, 2017 or a
qualified and certified STRTP administrator.
1. Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal
automobile insurance and clean driving record.
2. Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to
complete a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
3. Must be willing to complete a personal background
investigation conducted by the State of California.
4. Requires the ability to think and act quickly in emergencies;
effectively deal with personal danger; maintain mental capacity,
exercise sound judgment and rational thinking. Must be able to work
safely and respectfully with seriously emotionally disturbed
children who may become violent, and physically and verbally
1. Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment
including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended
periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional
carrying and lifting up to 50 pounds.
2. Must be physically able to perform Pro-Act Restraint
Techniques, CPR and First Aid as trained.
3. Requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle.
4. Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a
vehicle for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance.
Salary Range: $56,243.00 - $60,247.00