Clinician - VTC Santa Rosa
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Company Victor Treatment Centers Location Santa Rosa, CA
The Clinician is responsible for establishing and implementing
quality clinical treatment and case management for children and
adolescents with special mental health needs. Clinicians shall
provide individual, group, and family therapy as well as
rehabilitative services and case management in whatever setting is
most beneficial for the identified client. In addition, the
Clinician is responsible for completing all documentation and
written reports required by the Agency.
1. Provides comprehensive mental health assessments on assigned
clients to determine the need for mental health services. Develops
treatment plans and goals based on assessed areas of needs and
strengths. Monitors and evaluates client's progress on identified
goals in the treatment plan.
2. Completes all required documentation in a timely manner for each
assigned client and maintains a comprehensive set of treatment
3. Acts as the liaison between the program and family/community
agencies including individuals such as Parents/Caregivers, Case
Managers, County Social Workers, Teachers/Education Providers, and
Probation Officers. The Clinician shall work with the family or
care providers in the implementation of treatment plans.
4. Provides individual, family, and group counseling based on the
needs of the clients served.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
1. Completion of a clinical program with a Master's or Ph.D. degree
in a field of behavioral science from an accredited educational
2. Holds a current license registration issued by appropriate state
agency. Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) license may
be considered with prior approval.
1. Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal
automobile insurance and clean driving record.
2. Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to complete
a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
3. Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation
conducted by the State of California.
4. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work a
split-shift, varying schedule according to operational needs.
1. Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment
including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended
periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional
carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds
2. Must be physically able to perform Pro-Act Restraint Techniques
(Residential Programs only), CPR and First Aid as trained.
3. Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a vehicle
for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance.
4. Requires the ability to utilize computer and telephone systems,
which includes the coordination of eye and hand and fine
manipulation by the hands and fingers for typing, writing and
working with files.
$58,240 - $70,240 yearly
Keywords: Victor, Santa Rosa , Clinician - VTC Santa Rosa, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!