General Manager - Tomatina
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Come and work for Tomatina Restaurants, where FRESH means
everything! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing
individuals to join our team. Applicants must be team players who
are dedicated and committed to providing excellent customer
service, ability to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment,
and have a flexible schedule. Experienced, energetic and motivated
individuals are encouraged to apply.
The General Manager is responsible for managing the overall
operations of the location. This includes providing leadership,
seamless customer service and guest experiences, optimizing
profitability and providing a safe and positive work environment.
This position is to provide leadership through coaching and
developing employees, providing guidance and communicating the
Companys standards, expectations, vision and values to employees.
The General Manager will also promote/market, lead, and delegate as
necessary to achieve objectives in sales, costs, employee
retention, guest service, satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness
and sanitation for all designated areas of operation. Additional
responsibilities and duties may be assigned as needed.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Knowledge of food and beverage/restaurant front and back of the
- Must be minimum 21 years of age.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to operate a cash
- Basic understanding of MS Office programs.
- Read and understand store level financial reports and
- Familiar with basic restaurant equipment.
- Knowledge of common ingredients, cooking procedures and safety
- At least two years of food and beverage/restaurant management
- Education in field or related business preferred.
- Knowledge of all laws pertaining to the industry, including
- Knowledge of company established standards of service, alcohol
service, manuals, training guides and other policies.
- Food Handlers Certification required, or must be completed
within 30 days of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive rapport with
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at
Keywords: Tomatina, Santa Rosa , General Manager - Tomatina, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!