Medical Assistant, Per Diem(Outpatient) (AHCL)
Company: Adventist Health NW
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We
provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the
greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are
driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health,
wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to
always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Medical
Assistant (Outpatient) (AHCL) who:
Performs non-invasive, routine, technical support services under
the specific authorization and supervision of a licensed physician,
podiatrist, physician assistant, nurse practitioner or nurse
- Sets up exam rooms and checks in patients. Maintains a patient
recall system, including continuity of care log for lab tests,
referrals and transfers.
- Obtains vital signs. Reports significant findings and pertinent
patient observations to clinic physician. Performs venipunctures as
- Performs audiometry and vision testing.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification:
- Successful completion of audiometry and vision training or have
a certificate from CHDP within six months of hire: Preferred
- Phlebotomy certificate: Preferred
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical
Assistant (RMA) or equivalent combination of licensure and
Keywords: Adventist Health NW, Santa Rosa , Medical Assistant, Per Diem(Outpatient) (AHCL), Other , Clearlake, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!