Construction Manager, Senior (Santa Rosa)
Company: PG&E Corporation
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Requisition ID # 93482
Job Category : Maintenance / Construction / Operations
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Electric Operations
The men and women of Electric Operations ensure the delivery of
safe and reliable electric service to our customers. Electric
Operations is responsible for every aspect of PG&E's electric
distribution and transmission operations, including planning,
engineering, maintenance and construction, asset management,
business planning, restoration and emergency response.
Supports field-focused teams of employees and contractors to
ensure compliance with the California Public Utility Commission
(CPUC) General Order (GO) 165, 95, and 128. Facilitates planning
and systemwide execution of efficient and compliant electric asset
inspections and patrols programs. Supports electric system risk
identification by delivering sustainable inspection programs that
provide traceable, accurate, verifiable, and complete asset
inspection records. Ensures inspection personnel are properly
trained and supported to safely deliver efficient asset
- Works closely with Inspection Program Managers to understand
inspection and patrol targets and facilitate the planning and
execution of this work.
- Ensures the qualified customer representatives (QCR's) who
perform the facility condition assessments and subsequent
maintenance are trained, knowledgeable and qualified to perform the
- Ensures work verifications and auditable documentation/records
are complete, accurate, and compliant per bulletin notices.
- Interfaces with customers on sensitive issues surrounding
inspections, such as gaining access to a customer's property.
- Manages capital & expense budget for patrols, inspections, and
electric corrective (EC) work. This includes tracking unit cost,
productivity, minor work, and fleet management. Implements work
practices that support reduced operating cost. Ensures level of
resources support the patrol and inspection workload for assigned
- Maps work for field QCR personnel, directing them to
appropriate work sight. Reviews, approves and signs off on
completed inspections, completed maintenance work documentation and
overall work progress. Ensures communication of updated information
from inspections to the Mapping department.
- Supports a team in assigned geographic area to ensure the safe,
efficient and timely completion of work in compliance with the
maintenance requirements of General Order (GO) 165 standards.
Integrates GO 165 in the work/document verification process.
- May be asked to support training and development, and
- Supports Electric Program Management in managing the division
maintenance program and implementation of all required
- May assist or support Quality Assurance Department when
conducting periodic reviews of facility conditions, in preparation
for CPUC audits, and in preparing and closing review and audit
- Tracks and reports work progress to Program Manager(s) for
maintenance and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil
Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of experience in the field of Industrial
engineering or Construction.
- Demonstrated abilities in Cost accounting / Inspection /
Keywords: PG&E Corporation, Santa Rosa , Construction Manager, Senior (Santa Rosa), Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!