Sales Manager - Scandinavian Designs
Company: Scandinavian Designs
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Design your career with us!
We are Scandinavian Designs, a home furnishings retail destination
rooted in our love for modern design and fine craftsmanship. We are
looking for a full-timeSales Managerto build and
inspire sales growth at our Santa Rosa, CA location.
The Sales Manager is responsible for delivering retail store sales
and service success through demonstrating leadership, developing
and motivating the sales team and supporting the operational
performance of the store. The Sales Manager drives performance by
building teamwork, delegating assignments appropriately and
positively resolving customer issues. The Sales Manager creates a
warm and welcoming customer experience; and promotes our assortment
and brand with passion.If you are passionate about interior design
and quality products, as well as inspiring and providing
exceptional service this could be the opportunity for you!
- Work with the Store Manager to lead the sales growth and
profitability of your store and guide the performance of the
- Lead by example whenworking with customers and making
sales;maintain and encouragea positive and professional presence at
- Success is a team effort: support the recruitment, development,
coaching and retention of a high performing and motivated sales,
support and service staff.
- Provide exceptional customer care in a manner that models a
positive attitude and enthusiasm for our products and builds
lasting relationships with our customers.
- Demonstrate expertise in our merchandise: knowing the
qualities, benefits and features.
- Experience leading others in a commission-based retail selling
- Demonstrated success in personal sales and providing
exceptional customer service.
- Experience with interior design and design concepts.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; able
to present and train.
- Must have good computer skills; able to perform store analytics
and required calculations.
- Able to successfully complete our pre-employment background
- While a bachelors degree in related discipline is desired,
equivalent education and experience are welcome.
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer-funded Health
Savings Account (HSA)*
- 401k with employer contribution
- Work life balance- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fun and rewarding work
- Visually inspiring workplace
- Family-oriented team environment
- Regular schedule
- Generous merchandise discounts
*Benefits eligibility depends on scheduled hours.
A family business 50+ years in the making, with over 30 furniture
showroomsacrossthe U.S., our sister-brands (Scandinavian Designs
and Dania Furniture) are a contemporary home furnishings
destination rooted in a love for Nordic culture, modern design and
quality craftsmanship.We offer extensive product and sales training
to facilitate career growth. Our compensation includes a
competitive pay program, sales incentives and a comprehensive
health and retirement benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Scandinavian Designs, Santa Rosa , Sales Manager - Scandinavian Designs, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!