LA PETITE ACADEMY PRESCHOOL
9451 Brooks Road in Windsor CA
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the
education and development of our children first and foremost. When
you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be
joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their
students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to
make a difference in the lives of young children and their
families, while effectively and efficiently running all School
operations. The Director promotes the social, physical, and
intellectual growth of the children under his/her care and works
with the School's staff to create an environment of learning while
keeping parents informed of the progress of their child.
- Manages School staff by planning work schedules, evaluating
staff performance, and developing performance improvement plans.
Assists with the implementation of Company-provided curriculum,
which includes coaching, communicating and interpreting standards
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that
the school is operating in accordance with company and state
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe
environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover
new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role
in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs
for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CDA, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred in Early
Childhood Education or related field
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
- Willingness to attain state mandated Director requirements
- 1-2 years supervisory/management experience of at least six
non-exempt associates; experience in early childhood education
We offer a complete list of benefits including Medical, Dental,
Vision, flex spending acount, 401K w/matching funds, tuition
reimbursement and child care discount. Position is also eligible
for yearly bonus plan.
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child
at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more