Store Administrator - Scandinavian Designs
Company: Scandinavian Designs
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: February 22, 2021
View all jobs Store Administrator - Scandinavian Designs Santa
Rosa, CA -- Administrative Scandinavian Designs is a home
furnishings retail destination rooted in our love for modern design
and quality craftsmanship. We are looking for a full-time--Store
Administrator to work at our Santa Rosa, CA location.
The Store Administrator serves as the subject matter expert in all
aspects of daily bookkeeping, recording keeping and other duties
while demonstrating the highest level of accuracy and
follow-through with assigned work. The Store Administrator serves
as the point person to the HQ accounting team for all accounts
payable questions and including entering biweekly payroll for the
store. In addition to operational tasks, the Store Administrator
works on the showroom floor in a front-facing, support position
involving daily interaction with customers, team members and
vendors. What You Will Do--
- Greet our clients & customers and answer our phones in a
prompt, professional and polite manner as part of our team.
- Process sales transactions, service orders and refunds
accurately and promptly; keep work organized.
- --Provide excellent customer service in person and on the
- Assist in daily opening or closing procedures and
administration for store consistent with policy and procedure.
- Reconcile Daily Transaction Listing and other daily, weekly and
- As designated, process biweekly payroll ensuring compliance
with company policy and procedures in accord with local, state and
- Keep accurate payroll, PTO and absence records for each team
- Understand and adhere to our company policy and
- Exemplify a team approach and be open and honest in
communication and help others when they need assistance.
- Assist with showroom changes, tagging merchandise and help
maintain displays and a clean and orderly showroom and
- Balance daily cash and other media receipts. Make bank deposits
and ensures store has enough change.
- Be proficient in our company policy and procedures and help
store staff with their questions to ensure compliance.
- Support a safe work environment and process stores Safety
Training, Incident, Workers Comp and injury reports.
- In some locations this role will support warehouse efforts in
the tracking of inventory.
- Print and process vendor checks and stock checks.
- Work with Sales Associates to ensure the prompt collection of
- Assist in the training and orientation of new team
- Follow up over the phone with customers regarding incoming
merchandise and deliveries.
- Follow up with Associates regarding old open orders and old
balances on aging report.
- Other duties as assigned and working Monday - Friday. Who You
- 18 years or older and possess/maintain a valid Driver's License
in the location's state.
- Experience in administrative duties and basic bookkeeping.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication
skills and Retail and/or customer service experience
- Able to read and understand work orders, shipping and receiving
- Strong computer skills, 10 Key with accuracy and comfortable
with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite. Plus strong with
organizing and maintaining digital files, HR software, CRM and
Social Media platforms is a plus.
- Very organized and detail oriented.
- Our positions require successfully completing the
pre-employment background check.
- General office and fast paced retail store environment.
- Use of office machines, PC, phones and fax.
- Prolonged standing and sitting, walking in store and
- Working hours will include weekends and holidays and will
- Some lifting, pushing and pulling of furniture up to 25lbs
unassisted. Education: High School diploma or equivalent GED, 2-5
years' work experience in a related field for administration and or
retail administration preferred.-- --
Scandinavian Designs Furniture Offers:
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer-funded Health
Savings Account (HSA)*
- 401k with employer contribution
- Work life balance - Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fun and rewarding work
- Visually inspiring workplace
- Family-oriented team environment
- Regular schedule
- Generous merchandise discount*Benefits eligibility depends on
A family business 50+ years in the making, with over 30 furniture
showrooms across the U.S., our sister-brands (Scandinavian Designs
and Dania Furniture) are a contemporary home furnishings
destination rooted in a love for Nordic culture, modern design and
quality craftsmanship. We offer extensive product and sales
training to facilitate career growth. Our compensation includes a
competitive pay program, comprehensive health and retirement
We're an equal opportunity employer to all.
Keywords: Scandinavian Designs, Santa Rosa , Store Administrator - Scandinavian Designs, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!