Bilingual Child and Family Clinician
Company: Seneca Family of Agencies
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: October 19, 2020
OverviewThe Bilingual (Spanish/English) Child and Family
Clinician leads a multi-disciplinary team in supporting children
who are referred through social service, probation or mental health
departments. The primary goal of our program is to provide children
and families with services that will ensure safety, stability, and
permanency. Seneca's clinical practice model integrates attachment
theory to build healthy relationships, learning theory to replace
negative behaviors with positive ones, and systems theory to
address environmental factors.
"My program stands out because of the amazing amount of expertise
and generosity of all of my coworkers. My clients are some of the
most inspiring and resilient humans, and their small progresses, as
well as my privilege at being a small part of their lives, make it
all worth it." - Seneca Employee, Child and Family ClinicianSeneca
is always looking for ways to actively empower and uplift
traditionally marginalized communities. We are honored to lead a
Todo Por Mi Familia, a campaign to find and connect families who
sought asylum in the United States to mental health services.
Seneca's agency-wide DEI Advisory Board, Employee Resource Groups,
and Language Practice Groups help our employees provide culturally
and linguistically relevant services to the families we serve.
- Serve as the clinical lead and work with the treatment team to
provide case management and other mental health services as needed
in client homes, in schools, in juvenile probation placement and in
- Provide non-traditional counseling, therapy, and case
management services to ensure the successful transition of clients
and their families to community based resources.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with community members and
- Presentations to community partners as it relates to assigned
youth's treatment progress.
- Facilitate treatment team meetings which can include youth,
family members, community members, Probation Officers and/or Child
- Participate in all treatment reviews, program staff meetings,
and IEP meetings when necessary.
- Assist with planning for transportation arrangements for
school, therapy appointments, and court hearings.
- Maintain timely and accurate clinical documentation and
- Bilingual Spanish/English abilities required.
- Master's degree in psychology, counseling, or social work
- Eligible to register with the BBS.
- Own vehicle, California driver's license and
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other
licensing or certification requirements.
- Full time Monday- Friday
- Increased Compensation Package with an additional salary
increase for bilingual (English/Spanish) abilities
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental,
vision and chiropractic coverage, partially paid premiums for
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, 403b retirement plan, and
employer-paid Employee Assistance program
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision,
and assistance towards licensure
- Yearly stipend for additional training
Keywords: Seneca Family of Agencies, Santa Rosa , Bilingual Child and Family Clinician, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!