Now Hiring a Maintenance Mechanic for a Food Manufacturing
company on Graveyard shift!
Location: Santa Rosa
Schedule: M-F (w/rotating Saturdays)
Pay: $20+ (DOE)
* Perform routine repairs and service on equipment and
* Minimize production downtime due to mechanical reasons through
* Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and procedures
such as lubricating, cleaning, adjusting, etc.
* Develop mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair
skills with guidance from the Maintenance Supervisor, Mechanic 1,
or Maintenance Manager.
* Utilize a wide variety of hand and portable tools to perform
* Assist in running services to new or relocated equipment (air,
* Perform carpentry work as needed.
* Learn packaging equipment setup and changeover including fine
tuning and necessary adjustment.
If interested, email Caitlin at or text (707)242-1868.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at