Company: Alsco Inc.
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 18, 2020
The Mat Roller processes clean mats for load building and delivery
to customers. May process other products such as mops, shop towels,
Facility Services items or fender covers. Performs other tasks as
- Transfer carts of clean mats to mat rolling area.
- Unload carts, inspect for quality and roll mats.
- Sort mats and load into other carts, load building area, route
loads, storage or trucks.
- Process other products such as mops, shop towels, fender covers
or Facility Services items for load building and storage.
- Move loaded or empty carts/bins within the production area.
- Operate forklift when necessary.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the
- Comprehend and follow instructions as directed by
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Perform other production tasks as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Inspect and grade product within standards.
- Perform physical requirements of job.
- Comprehend and follow direction of supervision.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of heavy work, of continuously standing,
reaching, walking, pulling, lifting, grasping, pushing, seeing,
hearing, reaching overhead, stooping and lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to perform the
physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which
includes working around machinery, variations in temperature,
odors, humidity, lint and dust.
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Alsco Inc., Santa Rosa , Mat Roller, Other , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!