Desktop Support Roles - Santa Rosa
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Desktop Support Professional needed in Santa Rosa
This is a Fulltime role for a Desktop Support professional sitting
in Santa Rosa. Looking for someone who is looking for a home,
great client. Needs an individual who has excellent Customer
Services skills who wants to be the face of IT.
There is travel but not much and it is local to Northern CA.
You are mainly in Santa Rosa though.
What is your Job Purpose for this Technical Support Role in Santa
To provide daily, on-site technical support at our communities, to
include desktop, software and hardware support. Act as the
designated IT contact person for a community. Ensure a high level
of customer service.
• Serve as tier 1 technical support for software and hardware
• Act as a the designated IT point of contact and communication
resource for a community
• Escalate issues to the appropriate tier two support entity within
or outside the organization as necessary
• Deploy hardware and software in coordination with IT and
• Monitor, research, and resolve support tickets in a timely
• Maintain comprehensive documentation practices in help desk
• Assist in administration of and become familiar with
community-based technologies (including phone, POS and resident
safety and security systems)
• Assist in the implementation of community-based IT projects as
• Maintain community IT asset documentation
• Support all communities, Senior Resources staff, home and
community-based services staff, Care at Home staff and resident
service coordinators as needed
• Adhere to and reinforce help desk policies and procedures on
• Report to the Technical Support Supervisor
We look forward to reviewing your resume
Keywords: , Santa Rosa , Desktop Support Roles - Santa Rosa, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!