Global Senior Product Analyst - Mobile and Web
Company: AbbVie, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Senior Global Product Analyst - Mobile and Web
- Lake County, United States of America
- Information Technology
- 2101952 Job Description About AbbVie
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines
that solve serious health issues today and address the medical
challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on
people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology,
oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and
gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its
Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie,
please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter ,
Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Purpose:Responsible for delivering quality functional requirements
that reflect the overall product vision of enabling an exceptional
patient experience through the digital ecosystem.Primarily
collaborates with business teams to translate business requirements
into functional requirements; performs data and process modeling;
manages change; and leads, coordinates/performs testing,
verification, and validation of requirements. Analyzes business
processes; elicits, analyzes and documents business requirements;
identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility and makes
recommendations typically seeking to exploit and leverage new or
existing technology components. Provides advice, assistance and
leadership in any area associated with the planning, procurement,
provision, delivery, management, maintenance, and effective
business use of information systems for a business area.
- Works directly with business unit clients and BTS teams to
understand specific business processes and business drivers and
business strategy across multiple business units; identifies and
communicates resulting needs and opportunities for business process
improvement that can be enabled via technology.
- Investigates and understands capabilities of existing systems
and technologies already in use across the business area and
similar and interconnected business areas in AbbVie and
investigates available technologies applied to this business area
in industry; identifies information required to support the
business strategy and leads the development of appropriate
information management strategies, developing them as an integrated
part of the business strategy.
- Responsible for identifying, drafting, refining and validating
- Ability to operate under SAFe Agile methodology and using
DevOps tools to collaborate across a matrix global organization.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and
Divisional Policies and procedures. Identifies current and emerging
business needs and evaluates alternative technology solutions using
standard information systems methodologies and best practices.
- Proactively seeks out strategic business opportunities for the
application of new or existing technology capabilities (across
multiple business areas) with high-level business unit executives
providing key opinion-leading clients with comprehensive strategic
analyses and insights to help them discover strategic uses of
technology products and services.
- Implementation of information systems strategy to support the
strategic requirements of multiple business areas. Identifies the
business benefits of alternative strategies. Ensures compliance
between business strategies and technology directions. May prepare
testing plans to confirm that requirements and system design are
accurate and complete. Conducts training.
- Develops business relationships and integrates activities with
other technology teams and services to ensure successful
implementation and support of project efforts. Manages
relationships between clients involved and other technology teams
and services to assure effective communication between the groups
is occurring. Brokers services within BTS on behalf of customers;
coordinates portfolio of solutions, and identifies
- Allies with other technology teams and services to remain
current on project status, and inform customer management of
progress; conversely, keeps BTS managers aware of user issues and
resolves conflicts. Identifies the impact of any relevant
statutory, internal or external regulations on the organization's
use of information.
- Has defined authority and responsibility for a significant area
of work, including technical and quality aspects. Establishes
organizational objectives and delegates assignments. Accountable
for actions and decisions taken by self.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the fit of the proposed
technical solution to the business needs and the information upon
which the business justification and prioritization decisions are
made. Also accountable for communicating the business need and
drivers to development groups to assure the implementation phase
can fulfill the business need.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years' experience; Master's Degree
with 6 years' experience; PhD with 2 years' experience.
- Experience in highly regulated industry (Pharmaceutical and
Life Sciences preferable)
- 3+ years experience in Agile environment, Scrum and SAFe
- Experience with Web and Mobile channel is an asset
- Experience with the use of deployment tools and change sets is
- Experience with the following technologies and tools:
- Salesforce.com (Health Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities)
- Jira & Confluence
- Visio, Lucid Charts, Figma and other visualization
toolsProfessional Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated ability to decompose business needs into clear,
complete, and accurate system requirements using various methods
(visualization, process flows, user stories etc.)
- Proven leadership skills in a matrix team environment
- Ability to prioritize decisions and activities to ensure
efficient use of resource and address critical issues
- Ability to monitor results and develop, propose and implement
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment independently
- Demonstrated relationship and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level
presence and experience in facilitation
- Collaborative, innovative, and consultative work style
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive
hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse
backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients.
As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristic.
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online)
thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending
you "phishing" messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself
from phishing scams. Click here to find out how you can avoid being
a victim of job phishing scams.
Keywords: AbbVie, Inc., Santa Rosa , Global Senior Product Analyst - Mobile and Web, IT / Software / Systems , Clearlake, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!