Company: Nelson Interactive
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: August 3, 2022
SUMMARY: Provides support by coordinating/scheduling all phases
of interviews through the offer process. Interacts with Recruiters,
Hiring Managers, and potential candidates/applicants. Contributes
to the overall success of the Team by providing a high level of
customer service and quality throughout the Recruiting Process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflects management's
definition of essential functions for this job but does not
restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
* Supports recruiting function and recruiting processes scheduling
* Formats job descriptions from VMS toll and sends to
* Conducts onboarding and orientations for new hires
* Administrators background and reference checks
* Creates and distributes employment-related correspondence
including: applications, forms, and orientation materials, in
addition to initiation of background investigations.
* Maintains responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of
data in end-client Applicant Tracking System and manages contact
* Attends weekly supplier meetings with Program team when
* Acts as front-line onsite representative to all contract
employees working for client, answering general inquiries and
escalating more complex issues to Program Manager.
* Produces ad hoc recruiting reports as needed.
* Communicates professionally, tactfully and with the utmost
diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and
* Maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times.
* Performs various administrative duties that support the
* Properly documents and ensures accurate government compliance
data entry into database.
* Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred, or one-two years
* Two-four years of HR or recruiting-related experience.
* Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to
producing quality results.
* Commitment to excellence and high standards
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
* Acute attention to detail
* Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all
* Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
* Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
* Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive
* Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and
from various backgrounds
* Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person,
on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals
* PC proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
* Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize
multiple functions, tasks, and manage work time efficiently.
* Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
* Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
* Understand and respond to a diverse population
* Perform some repetitive motion activities
* Works in an office environment where temperatures are comfortable
and noise level is low to moderate
* Works onsite at client site.
Keywords: Nelson Interactive, Santa Rosa , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!