Company: The Sea Ranch Lodge
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Cafe Attendant at The Sea Ranch Lodge will be
responsible for the preparation and service of beverages for
patrons of the Cafe. Benefits for our Cafe Attendants:
- Competitive pay
- $17/ hour
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- 100% paid by
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Friendly & family-like team
- Lunch, coffee, and beverages provided from our Cafe during your
- Work next to the ocean- gaze across the ocean on your
- Discounts at The Sea Ranch Lodge:
- Culinary- food/drink
- Paid training!
- Opportunities for growth Responsibilities
- Understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a
timely and professional manner, deferring to the Cafe Manager when
necessary, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Extend a courteous, friendly and professional greeting to
guests as they arrive, and to thank them as they depart.
- Make the Café Manager aware of all guest comments and
- Be completely familiar with company beverage line and drink
- Provide properly prepared coffee, tea, and other beverages, as
well as items form the pastry selection as requested to service
staff and the general public.
- Use suggestive selling techniques to promote the sale of food
- Follow all specified procedures to properly open and close the
bar, including handling bar keys, running TOAST reports and
performing all necessary side work.
- Maintain adequate stock of beverages, supplies and clean
glassware in accordance with established pars and routine
procedures, and be responsible for the security of beverage stock
while on duty.
- Maintain the organization of the coffee bar areas at all time,
including emptying trash as needed.
- Review and verify previous shift's inventory, at the beginning
of every shift.
- Follow all specified procedures to correctly handle cash,
including signing paid-out sheet for tips received, maintaining
adequate cash amount in bank, giving correct change for cash
transactions, ringing all drinks through the TOAST system, and
accurately processing credit card vouchers.
- Maintain the proper care and cleanliness of tableware and
serving equipment, handling both to minimize breakage.
- Represent and market The Sea Ranch Lodge in a positive and
professional manner as requested and continually promote TSRL
internally and externally by attending special events when
requested and building relationships both on and off property.
- Promote and comply with all policies and procedures of The Sea
- Immediately report all suspicious occurrences and hazardous
conditions and avoid injury to self and others.
- Attend all mandatory meetings as directed.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- English fluency required
- Must have minimum one year similar experience
- Must know the fundamentals of beverage mixing, inventory and
pars, glass types ad uses, and drink recipe knowledge
- Good basic math skills necessary
- Must be familiar with California liquor laws
- Current CPR certification preferred
- Hotel experience preferred. About Us: The Sea Ranch Lodge is
set on 53 acres of coastal California landscape within The Sea
Ranch community and has long been a gathering place for Sea Ranch
residents and nearby neighbors. It is also an end point of the
Bluff Trail, a public beach trail that stretches the length of The
Sea Ranch, connecting to Gualala Regional Park. Beyond the Lodge
spans acres of meadows, flora and fauna, a barn dating back to the
1870's, and access to Black Point Beach.We are an equal opportunity
employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: The Sea Ranch Lodge, Santa Rosa , Cafe Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Jenner, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!