Line Cook - Tomatina
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Come and work for Tomatina Restaurants, where FRESH means
everything! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing
individuals to join our team. Applicants must be team players who
are dedicated and committed to providing excellent customer
service, ability to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment,
and have a flexible schedule. Experienced, energetic and motivated
individuals are encouraged to apply.
The purpose of the Line Cook position is to assist the Chef, Sous
Chef, and BOH Supervisor in the Tomatina Back of House operations.
This includes providing seamless guest experiences, optimizing
profitability and providing a safe and positive work environment.
The Line Cook will work closely with the BOH Management to achieve
objectives in sales, costs, guest service, satisfaction, food
quality, cleanliness and sanitation for all designated areas of
operation. Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Knowledge of food and beverage/restaurant back of the house
- Must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to compute costs.
- Basic understanding of MS Office programs.
- Read and understand store level financial reports and
- Familiar with basic kitchen/cooking equipment.
- Knowledge of common ingredients, cooking procedures and safety
- Minimum six months of food and beverage/restaurant
- Education in field or related business preferred.
- Knowledge of company established standards of service, alcohol
service, manuals, training guides and other policies.
- Food Handler's Card required, or must be completed within 30
days of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive rapport with
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at
www.tomatina.com or text us at 1-707-899-0775!
Keywords: Tomatina, Santa Rosa , Line Cook - Tomatina, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!