Physician/Family MD- Medical Doctor- Family Medicine- 2k Sign ON!
Company: Power Recruitment
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: October 8, 2018
Job DescriptionHello All- Are you looking for your next exciting and rewarding career?! Then look no further!!!!Our client has an Amazing opportunity for a Family Medicine MD, preferably bilingual if possible, our patients carry diversity.Our Client is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), the largest in Marin County. Serving 35,000 patients annually. They strive to provide quality care to our patient population, which is a vibrant and diverse community of various socioeconomic levels and ethnic backgrounds. They pride themselves on having an excellent multidisciplinary team of professionals who provide culturally-sensitive, compassionate care to all individuals regardless of ability to pay.Family Medicine Physician is responsible for providing medical diagnosis, treatment services and managing quality health care services to patients of Marin Community Clinics. Provides quality care to patients, consistent with his/her training and expertise, and appropriate to the ambulatory care setting provided.Work schedule: (32-40 hours per week: 0.8-1.00 FTE).Bilingual English/Spanish requiredComprehensive benefits packetNational Health Service Corps Student Loan Forgiveness eligible employer.Responsibilities
- Provides and manages outpatient direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Maintains a professional relationship with staff and patients.
- Performs other related and/or necessary tasks to achieve clinic goals and objectives, as directed by the Medical Director.
- Care team responsibilities as outlined in the Care Team Patient Center Medical Home Procedures.
- Valid and unrestricted license issued by the Medical Board of California to practice medicine.
- Board certified or Board eligible in specified area of medical specialty.
- Current registration issued by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) allowing the prescription of drugs.
- Medical Doctor with three 3-5 years of directly related experience which may include residency in a directly related Family Medicine specialty.
- Bilingual Spanish/English required.
- Prior experience working in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) a plus.
- Prior experience working in community health environment a plus.
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- NextGen Electronic Health Records (EHR) experience a plus.
- Must maintain Continued Medical Education (CME) as required for certification renewals.
- Successful candidate must submit to post-employment physical examination/medical history check.
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care.
- Ability to see an average of 20 patients per day for Full-Time shift.
- Knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care aids and ability to prescribe dosages and instruct patients in correct usage.
- Knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care services in area of medical expertise.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment in area of expertise.
- Ability to supervise, lead, advise, and train clinical professionals, PA's/FNP's and/or students in area of expertise.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.Please submit resume for immediate consideration, we will contact you back within 24 hours!Company DescriptionApply, you will not regret it, what do you have to lose?! We will contact you within a day.
Keywords: Power Recruitment, Santa Rosa , Physician/Family MD- Medical Doctor- Family Medicine- 2k Sign ON!, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!