RN Case Manager
Company: Sonoma County Indian Health Project
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Position: RN Case Manager Full-Time with Benefits Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Worksite: Santa Rosa Department: Medical FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Reports to: Nursing Manager Salary Range: $33.82 to $51.01 per hour / DOE Application Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Purpose: The RN Case Manager is a member of the clinical Care Team with the primary focus of assisting providers and patients in the areas of nursing case management. The RN Case Manager will work as part of the clinic nursing team to provide a full range of nursing services including floor nursing, patient triage, phone advice, case management, Care Team coordination, and patient education. Will also work closely with Primary Care Providers to manage patient "Care Items" which could include: medication refills, lab triage, document management, management of durable medical equipment, prior authorizations of needed medications and or other services. Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited school of Nursing.
- Current unrestricted license to practice nursing in the state of California.
- One (1) to Two (2) years of clinical nursing experience preferred.
- Work closely with the Primary Care Provider and clinical Care Team in providing nurse case management.
- Participate in patient and staff education.
- Provide nurse visits for designated conditions per clinical protocol.
- Coordinate Care Team support for patients with new health management goals.
- Assist with discharge planning and home care referrals.
- Oversee Care Team Medical Assistant administration of immunizations and medication, both injection and oral within the office visit.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times; abides by HIPPA and other regulations put forth by various regulatory agencies.
- Ability to work well within a multidisciplinary team.
- Able to operate EKG, microscope, centrifuge, glucometer, nebulizer, Cholestech, HgA1c and Clinitek machines.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background investigation. Special Qualifications: Must be sensitive to the needs of the Native American Community, which includes their culture, traditions, and background.
Apply to: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager 144 Stony Point Road, Room 2209, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 Fax or Email Resume and SCIHP Application to: Employment Application available online at: When applying for Indian Preference, attach valid proof of eligibility
Preference in filling vacancies will be given to qualified Indian applicants in accordance with Federal Law, including the Indian Preference Act (Public Law Title 25, U.S. Code, Sections 472 and 473). Subject to the foregoing, Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All application forms are subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act (Public Law 93-579, Section 78) and become the property of Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. Reasonable Accommodation: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. will make reasonable efforts in the selection process to accommodate persons with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources of any special needs in advance of selections procedures by calling .
Keywords: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Santa Rosa , RN Case Manager, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!