Nurse Practitioner/NP - Fertility Clinic
Company: NP Now
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Supportive and cutting edge Private Practice seeks a highly Motivated Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant to join their Fertility clinic in the Sonoma, CA area!
Open to new grads!
Come make a big difference in the lives of the patients you serve with a passionate and close-knit team of providers!
- Founded on the principles of high success rates, cutting-edge technology and personal attention, this private practice is committed to help their patients to achieve their goal with the least invasive and most sensitive care possible.
- State-of-the-art treatment for infertility in a warm and personalized environment.
- Sensitive to the emotional, financial and medical choice their patients face when looking for treatment in reproductive health issues, this team offers support and assistance.
- Services include In Vitro Fertilization, Intrauterine Insemination, Advanced Reproductive Therapies, Services for Cancer Patients, Male Fertility, Ovulation Induction, Egg and Sperm Donation, Surrogacy, Reproductive Surgery and Andrology Services.
- World-class laboratory expertise enables them to perform state-of-the-art assisted reproductive techniques.
- A close-knit team offers support and hope to their patients unique to this clinical setting. Their annual Baby Picnic for staff, patients and most importantly the babies, offers a joyous celebration of their continued success.
Benefits and Features:
- $45-$50/hr, depending on experience
- Excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental, FSA, 401K and cell phone
- Flexible schedule and flexible hours - fun team setting!
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time 32-36 hrs/week. 1.5 weekends/month
- MD loves to teach and has the unique experience of directing both the clinical and laboratory components of the practice.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will see an average of 15 patients/day, all adults.
- NP or PA will have the opportunity to grow within the position and take on their own patient panel.
- Joining a private practice that has one of the highest success rates on fertility in CA, NP or PA will have the opportunity to make a big impact on the patients they treat.
- Located in Sonoma County, Santa Rosa is the unbeaten path to all that's well-known and yet still undiscovered about Northern California. Endless outdoor activities under pristine, sea-to-sky sunshine. The hub of American cycling, a foodie paradise, and handcrafted culture at the leading edge of everything from microbrews to maker fairs. In the heart of wine country, but within active urban subculture, it is the perfect place for those whose cravings for adventure go beyond the conventional.
- MSN/APRN (Advanced Practice) / ARNP / NP/ Nurse Practitioner
- California Licensed NP or PA
Keywords: NP Now, Santa Rosa , Nurse Practitioner/NP - Fertility Clinic, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!