RN - Registered Nurse
Company: All Facilities
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you're looking
to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Apply now to learn more about our multiple incentive programs
North Vine PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our
primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other
health and social services on a24-hour basis, under physician
directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute
phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who
require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an
inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients
reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our
vast network, while remaining committed to the professional
development of our staff, the functional improvement of our
patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible
Registered Nurse for a large established company within the
Medical-Skilled Nursing Industry with many growth opportunities.
This is a direct hire: Full Time position for a great company. If
you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity
TheRegistered Nurse is responsible for patient care, assess and
evaluates patient status by writing care plans, health assessments,
completes, maintains and submits clinical notes regarding patient's
condition. Provides professional nursing care utilizing all
elements of nursing process.
What You'll Do:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family,
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of
care and company policy.
- Administers IV medications and treatments.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the facility
- Supervise patient care provided by Licensed Vocational Nurses
and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Responsible for supervising LVN's and CNA's.
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
- Current RN license in the state of CA.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Previous experience supervising LVN's and CNA's.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
North Vine PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we
are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion,
veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived
disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider
qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: All Facilities, Santa Rosa , RN - Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!