Licensed Therapist (Outpatient) (Santa Rosa)
Company: Sacramento Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 19, 2023
POSITION TITLE: Therapist III (Licensed) (Outpatient)REPORTS TO
(TITLE): Director of Outpatient ServicesDESCRIPTION OF
POSITION:Provides psychotherapeutic services to all patients and
their families; serves as a member of interdisciplinary team
supporting the organizations treatment program and philosophy and
assures the deliverance of quality treatment to patients and their
- Conducts psychosocial assessments to document and identify
preliminary issues for treatment focus.
- Participates, monitors and documents in the formulation of
patients treatment plans, including the establishment of treatment
goals and objectives.
- Consult with doctors, case managers and nursing staff as needed
to provide quality patient care. Contacts outpatient treatment
providers as needed.
- Facilitates DBT/CBT Groups PHP or IOP
- Provides Case Management services as necessary to discharge
client to a lower level of care
- Conducts individual therapy sessions with patients, family
therapy sessions with patients and family members and
process-oriented group therapies, as well as conducting educational
and other didactic groups as assigned.
- Reports to community and/or state agencies regarding any
patient issues as required by law and represents Aurora Santa Rosa
Hospital in legal proceedings as required.
- Complies with facility safety, infection control and security
- Upholds the Organizations ethics and customer service
- Performs related duties, as requested.
- Masters Degree in a related field (counseling, psychology,
- Current California licensure as LPCC, LCSW, or LMFT. No
- At least 7 years experience or combination education and
- Current CPR certification
- Current NCI equivalent as approved by the Chief Nursing Officer
(or obtained within the first 30 days of hire).
- Demonstrated knowledge of formulating treatment plans.
- Experience with conducting assessments to document history and
identify preliminary issues.
- Experience with reporting to community and/or state agencies
regarding patient issues.Knowledge and Experience: Skills and
- Maintains confidentiality of patients at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills including sensitivity to and
willingness to interact with persons of various social, cultural,
economic and educational backgrounds.
- Proficiency with software and/or equipment (Microsoft Office
applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize
projects, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated commitment to working collaboratively as well as
possessing the skills to lead, influence, and motivate others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, expanding organization.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job,
this position is frequently required to do the following:
- Climbing: Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding,
ramps, poles, and the like, using feet and legs and or hands and
arms. Body agility is emphasized. This factor is important if the
amount and kind of climbing required exceeds that required for
- Stooping: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at
the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable
degree and requires full use of the lower extremities and back
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or
moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor
is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires
full use of the lower extremities and back muscles.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working,
primarily with fingers than with the whole hand or arm as in
- Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken
word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or
important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly,
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds with no less than 40db
loss @ Hz 1,000 Hz and 2,000 Hz with or without correction. Ability
to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to
make fine discriminations in sound, such as when making fine
adjustments on machined parts.
- Repetitive motions: Substantial movement (motion) of the wrist,
hands, and/or fingers.
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm
and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that
for Sedentary Work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is
rated for Light Work.
- Visual Acuity: This is a minimum standard for those whose work
deals largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures,
accounting, transcription, computer terminal, excessive reading,
visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, operation
of machines (including inspect), using measurement devices,
assembly or fabrication of parts at distance close to the eye.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse
environmental conditions (such as in typical office or
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- $25,000 Life insurance policy is provided at no charge to the
Keywords: Sacramento Behavioral Healthcare Hospital, Santa Rosa , Licensed Therapist (Outpatient) (Santa Rosa), Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!