Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Arbol Residences Santa Rosa Senior Living
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Are you someone with a big heart? Are you looking to work with
a fun, supportive team- in a job where you make a difference in the
lives of others, everyday?*
Arbol Senior Residences of Santa Rosa is hiring for several
positions! We are looking for friendly faces that can help to
create fun and fulfilling experiences for our residents everyday-
and we work hard to ensure our team has fun while doing it!
Why work as a part of the Arbol team? We offer an amazing team of
professionals youll work alongside everyday- that all have the
common goal of ensuring Arbol is among the best places to call home
for our residents! We offer:
-Competitive hourly pay- as well as DailyPay, a new program that
allows you to be paid for your work as you go! Have an emergency
bill come up? Or, just budget better when you have immediate access
to your pay? Weve got you covered!
-Amazing benefit options! We offer great health, vision and dental
benefits. We also offer other great benefit options, like pet and
-Discounted on-site dining options, including our new bistro,
opening early 2022!
*About the position: *
The Nurses Aide assists the licensed nursing staff by performing
routine nursing duties and activities of daily living.
*PRINCIPLE DUTIES**: *
*Essential Job Duties: *
* Assists residents with dressing, grooming, eating, bathing,
positioning, turning, toileting and exercising including but not
limited to, range of motion, ambulation.
* Carries out procedures, collects specimens and takes vital signs
* Reports and records observations and results of procedures and
specimens when indicated.
* Transfers, transports and escorts residents as needed.
* Changes bed linens, makes beds and keeps rooms clean and
* Maintains safe and sanitary work stations and equipment.
* Encourages independence, attendance at activities, restorative
programs and rehabilitation.
1. Successful completion of a State approved geriatric nursing
assistant training program. Prior geriatric nursing aide experience
2. Registration with State registry required.
3. Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and
communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic. Ability to
document care given using electronic medical records system.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Evening shift
* Night shift
* On call
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Santa Rosa, CA 95403: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* What shift do you prefer (AM, PM or NOC)?
* CNA (Required)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Arbol Residences Santa Rosa Senior Living, Santa Rosa , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $2,500 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!