Nurse Practitioner job
Posted on: September 22, 2022
FQHC facility in northern California, right in the heart of
Mendocino County, is seeking an experienced Nurse
Practitioner/Physician Assistant to come and work in a Same-Day
Care position seeing overflow coverage for patients. Ideal provider
will be a team player and go-getter, someone with a few years of
relevant experience and someone looking to hit the ground running.
Bilingual in Spanish and experience with EPIC are big pluses.
Relocation + Sign On are being offered. In our 40+ years of
experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire
interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting
with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation
on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get
your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping
the long online application process. To apply, please contact
Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610.
Please reference JOB-2787126
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- More of an 'overflow' position providing same-day care to
- Experience required, ideally at least 1-2 years
- Beautiful location, close to the ocean, National and State
Parks and Forests
- Relocation + sign on offered
- FQHC facility
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Santa Rosa , Nurse Practitioner job, Healthcare , Ukiah, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!