Certified Nursing Assistant-Assisted Living- FT NOC Shift
Company: Front Porch Communities and Services
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Come work with a vibrant group of dedicated professionals where
the C.N.A. is the heart of our nursing services. Services are
provided in our Assisted Living as well as in Independent Living
apartments as needed. Our mission at Friends House is to provide
quality residential, health, and social services to seniors while
emphasizing independence and the opportunity to participate in a
dynamic community life.
Provides direct care to assisted living residents in accordance
with standards of practice. Friends House is an independent and
assisted living resident community with Quaker values. If you are
looking for meaningful work with a positive team and more
personable environment, please apply.
- The Certified Nursing Assistant ensures quality nursing and
wellness care to the residents.
- Assists in preparation of nursing unit, resident rooms, and
- Assists in and may accompany resident in the admission,
transfer and discharge procedure
- The Certified Nursing Assistant assists residents in the
activities of daily living, including oral hygiene, nail care,
transfers, and mobility.
- Provides wheelchair transportation and assists in ambulation
residents as needed
- Encourages residents to participate in activities
- The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for maintaining
order and safety in resident living areas.
- Assures maximum functioning of resident through range of motion
activities, toileting schedule, and the feeding and turning
- The Certified Nursing Assistant observes residents for any
physical and behavioral changes and reports them to the charge
nurse, and is a mandatory reporter for all suspected abuse
- Participates in all staff meetings, and other meetings as
- Records all pertinent information pertaining to the daily care
of residents, including weights, activities of daily living, intake
and output, and reports this information to charge nurse
- The Certified Nursing Assistant observes and reports any needed
repairs or service for building or equipment to charge nurse.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to read, speak well and be understood clearly in the
- Bilingual ability preferred
Education and Qualifications
- Current California CNA certification
- At least six months experience as a CNA in acute or long term
care setting of written reference from CNA program
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
Keywords: Front Porch Communities and Services, Santa Rosa , Certified Nursing Assistant-Assisted Living- FT NOC Shift, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!