Radiology Technologist II - Radiology
Company: Providence Health & Services
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We are looking for a Radiology Technologist II for the Radiology
Department at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital.
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Work Schedule: On Call/ Per Diem
Shift: 8-hour, Days
A certified professional who performs computerized axial
tomography, mammography, or interventional/angiography, as well as
routine diagnostic and special radiologic procedures on patients of
all age groups.
- Prepares and directs patients for examinations, obtaining
appropriate screening and history documentation relevant to the
procedure being performed.
- Performs diagnostic procedures in accordance with department
guidelines on patients of all ages to ensure the delivery of
- Responsible for radiation protection of self, patients, other
patient care team members.
- Participates in quality control procedures.
- Maintains professional development and education.
- Contributes to the efficient operation of department.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Coursework/Training - Graduation from an accredited Diagnostic
Radiologic Technology program.
- Coursework/Training - Training in mammography.
- Continued employment is contingent upon obtaining Fluoro permit
within 6 months of hire date.
- Mammography permit if area of specialty.
- BLS CPR certification within 60 days of hire.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- 1 year experience in an acute care hospital
- 6 months experience in CT.
At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of "Know me, care
for me, ease my way." Working at our family of organizations means
that regardless of your role, we'll walk alongside you in your
career, supporting you so you can support others. We provide
best-in-class benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where
diversity is valued, and everyone is essential, heard and
respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve
in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health
and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico,
Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a comprehensive health care
organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices
and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor
Requsition ID: SR357455
Company: Providence Jobs
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Job Function: Clinical Care
Career Track: Clinical Professional
Department: 7820 DIAG RAD OIC
Address: CA Santa Rosa 1165 Montgomery Dr
Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender,
disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed,
national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited
by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Santa Rosa , Radiology Technologist II - Radiology, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!