Behavioral Health Provider LCSW or LMFT
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 22, 2022
PositionBehavioral Health (BH) ProviderLicensed Clinical Social
Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Full-Time with
BenefitsHoursMonday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pmWorksite: Santa
RosaReports ToBehavioral Health DirectorDepartment: Behavioral
HealthSalary Range$98,000 to $128,437.00 per annumFLSA Status:
ExemptApplication Closing DateOpen Until FilledJob Purpose: Under
the direction of the Behavioral Health (BH) Director and the
Supervising Clinician and as a part of a multidisciplinary team,
the Behavioral Health (BH) Provider will provide direct services
including individual (child, youth and adults), couple, family and
group therapeutic services to patients. The BH Provider will
collaborate with the Supervising Clinician to determine the best
assessments, treatment plans and discharge planning to meet the
- Possession of a Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology,
Counseling, or degree program that meets the requirements
stipulated in Business and Professions Code
- Hold & maintain current, valid & unrestricted LCSW professional
license or LMFT professional license with the California Board of
- Knowledge of theory and treatment practices of intrapsychic,
interpersonal and social problems; oppression-based trauma,
community mental health; alcohol and other drug abuse
interventions; and community agencies and resources that assist
with physical and emotional wellness.
- Specialty in area of pain, integration, trauma or group level
intervention a plus
- Ability and interest to run therapeutic groups.
- Provide case management, education, referrals and connection to
in house support services and outside community supportive
resources as needed.
- Possess a strong attention to detail, legal & ethical
responsibilities, and accurate clinical documentations required for
treatment planning and inter-disciplinary care planning.
- Able to communicate effectively and respectfully with people at
all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Maintain a California Driver's license and be insurable.
- Must be CPR certified or attend a SCIHP CPR training to become
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background
- MUST have proof of completed COVID vaccinations.Special
- Must be sensitive to the needs of Native Americans and
knowledgeable of their culture, traditions (beliefs and practices),
history, and community (in Sonoma County/Northern CA).
- Strong background in trauma-informed care and treating
co-occurring disorders (mental health and alcohol/substance abuse
disorders).Why Work for Us? Incentives include: Potential of
Sign-On Bonus of up to $5,000*. As a plus SCIHP also offers a
comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes; low
deductible medical insurance, a medical and a dependent flexible
spending account, along with employer-paid dental, vision, life
insurance, employee assistance program (EAP), and a free gym
membership. After one year of employment we offer a 401K Plan with
an employer non-elective safe harbor contribution of 3% which is
immediately 100% vested. *Must meet program requirements and
guidelines.Employment Type: Full TimeYears Experience: 1 - 3
Keywords: iHire, Santa Rosa , Behavioral Health Provider LCSW or LMFT, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!