Become a caregiver- work a schedule that fits you and your family's schedule
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Become a caregiver and be a helping hand in our Community.Have a
schedule that works for you and your family.Responsibilities
- Assists, performs and trains patient/client and family in
activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail and skin
care, oral hygiene, toileting and elimination and adequate
- Promotes safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways
while providing care.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion
- Assists with incidental/instrumental activities of daily living
such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities,
homemaking and maintaining a clean and safe physical
- Assists in medication reminding.Qualifications
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Six (6) months of experience in healthcare or completion of the
Office's preceptor program.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Santa Rosa , Become a caregiver- work a schedule that fits you and your family's schedule, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!