Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency (KPSRFMR) Faculty Opportunities
Company: The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Leading the future of health care The Permanente Medical Group,
Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with
over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics
throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition
of providing quality medical care. Our family medicine residency
opened in July 2018 and has been successful recruiting competitive
candidates from across the country. We are currently seeking Family
Medicine physician leaders to join our team in the following
faculty roles: Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Family Medicine
Residency (KPSRFMR) FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES Santa Rosa, California
Our residency program boasts:
- Unopposed, full-scope training, educating 18 family physicians
to provide compassionate care and improve the total health of
individual patients, families, and the broader community.
- Full ACGME accreditation
- UCSF affiliation
- Community partners, including FQHC Petaluma Health Center DEIA
& Quality Curriculum Director Join our outstanding team of faculty,
staff, and residents as DEIA and Quality Curriculum Director.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, & antiracism (DEIA) is a top priority
for our residency program. The DEIA and Quality Director will
collaborate with the faculty, medical center leadership, residents,
and our local/regional DEIA committees to:
- Develop a DEIA residency mission and implement faculty/resident
education and strategies to support and actively engage our
residency community with that mission.
- Oversee our Residency Quality program, developing and
implementing strategies to reduce healthcare disparities and
improve health outcomes in areas such as chronic disease
management, early cancer detection, and screening programs, care of
LGBTQ+ patients, and obstetric/infant outcomes.
- Develop curriculum and QI projects around closing health
disparity gaps, with the support of our local and regional Quality
Teams. Patient Safety & Curriculum Director We are searching for a
dedicated core faculty member -with demonstrated administrative
skills to join an outstanding team of faculty, staff, and residents
in providing high quality programs and services to our community
and residency. As we 've expanded to having all 18 residents across
our three-year curriculum, we are prioritizing dedicated time to
schedule, evaluate and standardize the curriculum. The ideal
candidate will have experience with:
- Curriculum development, implementation, assessment, and
- Ensuring residents practice evidenced-based care with a focus
on the patient safety.
- Leading our Curriculum Committee, working with leadership,
faculty, residents, and staff to incorporate curricular.
- Scheduling each residency year, participating in scholarly
activities, and teaching both residents and faculty alike.
- Reporting to both the Program Director of the Family Medicine
Residency Program for their residency responsibilities and the
Chief of the Adult and Family Medicine Department for their
clinical responsibilities/ SANTA ROSA/SONOMA COUNTY OFFERS:
- An opportunity to live and work in the same community - most of
our physicians live in Sonoma County.
- Ample opportunities to pursue your own health and wellness
while working hard to encourage your patients to do the same.
- Something for everyone: from the trails at Howarth Park and in
Sebastopol to wide-open spaces to kayaking in Spring Lake or on the
Russian River to a vibrant arts scene.
- Farm to Table: summer nights at Coppola Winery with a live
Salsa band to the first signs of Spring in Windsor to Hale 's Apple
Farm in Sebastopol and jogging through the Fall colors in
- A taste of the Good Life and everything in between - redwood
groves, coastal views, whale watching, and rolling farmland.
- A family-oriented, LGBTQ-friendly, and ethnically diverse
- We are located less than 1 hour from San Francisco and less
than 30 minutes from the Northern California Coast, Redwoods, and
countless wineries. A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension To learn more about
these opportunities and to apply, please visit: For more
information on our opportunities, please contact Bianca Canales at:
or call 510-625-5935. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA
Federal ContractorYourMembership. Keywords: Family Physician,
Location: Santa Rosa, CA - 95401
Keywords: The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., Santa Rosa , Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency (KPSRFMR) Faculty Opportunities, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!