CNA - covid testing. Start immediately. Part time/ Per diem
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Make you're own Schedule! Mon- Fri 9am-3pm (Can be adjusted to
fit your schedule)If you're looking for a rewarding career
opportunity with a leading healthcare staffing organization, look
no further. Interim HealthCare of Santa Rosa offers a wide range of
opportunities for motivated nurses to provide quality care. Interim
HealthCare is looking for CNA's to fulfill multiple contracts
across Sonoma County.Essential Functions:
- Covid testingMinimum Education & -Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent and successful completion of
Nursing Assistant course Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Able to communicate with all levels of clinical and
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions; use vision
and hearing to observe the patient.
- Evidence of current CPR/BLS training for infants, children and
adults.Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) -Job Description
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient care,
- Work is normally performed in clinics, schools, hospitals,
nursing homes, patient homes or -occupational settings.
- Work environment involves frequent exposure to communicable
diseases, blood borne pathogens -and/or potentially infectious or
hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive
-safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment
(e.g. face masks, goggles, latex -and or non-latex gloves).
- Ability to stretch, bend, stoop, twist, stand, sit, walk, reach
and climb stairs.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Santa Rosa , CNA - covid testing. Start immediately. Part time/ Per diem, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!