Travel Nuclear Medical Technologist
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Fort Bragg
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Nuclear Medical Technicians are qualified to operate diagnostic
imaging equipment in order to help diagnose and treat diseases.
They prepare and administer purified unstable atoms to patients.
These radiopharmaceuticals emit radiation, which indicates the
presence of disease, based on metabolic changes in the patient's
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Santa Rosa , Travel Nuclear Medical Technologist, Healthcare , Fort Bragg, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!