Pediatric job in CA
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Pediatrics opening in Santa Rosa, California. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Pediatric Opening in Santa Rosa, California**
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Medical Director, or his or
her designee, the Pediatrician will provide professional medical
services as a member of the Patient Centered Medical Home Team.
Specific Tasks/Duties Include:
* Create an ongoing relationship with each patient (and as
appropriate with their families or caregivers) by providing access,
continuity, education and comprehensive care via diagnosis and
treatment of patients within the scope of his/her license to
* Actively support organizational priorities of patient care,
quality, education and sustainability.
* Provide patient centered service and support a positive work
* Provide for the patients health care needs and when needed,
arranges care with other qualified professionals.
* Assure quality and safety by adhering to our principles,
including teamwork, evidence-based medicine, quality monitoring,
and active participation of patients in decision-making.
* Provide timely follow-up on patients seen including chart
notations, lab review, and referrals to specialists including
providing after hours coverage as required by site.
* Participate in Team meetings, Quality meetings, and other
professional activities as requested by the Medical Director.
* Meets regularly with the Medical Director to review patient care
issues and provides input into the development of treatment
guidelines and protocols.
* Provide on-site day to day clinical supervision and back-up of
Family Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
* Participate in ongoing training.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the
various types of work that may be performed. The omission of
specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the
position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment
to the position.
* Active California License and good standing with the Medical
Quality Control Board of the State of California.
* Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics
* Experience working with electronic medical records (EMR)
Knowledge and Skills:
* Demonstrated proficiency with all tasks on the most current Staff
Physician competency list.
* Complies with our clinical guidelines, policies and
* Proficiency in Spanish and English (speak, read, and write)
* Demonstrates knowledge of compliance issues within the community
* Uses incident reporting system when appropriate.
* Complies with HIPAA policies.
* Completes assigned policy review items.
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to be sensitive with persons
of various social, cultural, economic and educational
* Experience with Outlook email function and EMR.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
While performing the duties of this job, this position is
frequently required to do the following:
* Use standard office equipment and access, input, and retrieve
information from a computer. Use computer keyboard with manual and
finger dexterity and wrist-finger speed sufficient to perform
repetitive actions efficiently for extended periods of time.
* Give and follow verbal and written instructions with attention to
detail and accuracy.
* Perform complex mental functions and basic arithmetic functions;
interpret complex laws, regulations, and policies; collect,
interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information.
* Vision: see details of objects at close range.
* Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Reach forward, up, down, and to the side.
* Sit or stand for minimum periods of one hour at a time and come
and go from the work area repeatedly throughout the day.
* Lift up to twenty (20) pounds.
* Travel to other office and community locations.
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics
jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency
medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric infectious
disease specialist jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, neonatal
pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric
nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Santa Rosa , Pediatric job in CA, Healthcare , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!