Environmental Services / Custodial Operations Manager 3
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Unit DescriptionEmployer has a career opportunity available at the Contra Costa Regional Medical Center for an Resource Manager Environmental Services Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in custodial/environment services.
The position is responsible for customer and client interaction, custodial inspection measurements, custodial operating levels, on-going training, quality, safety, pest control and the implementation of best practices. Will also be responsible for compliance, improved services, and timeliness of responses and validation of work quality. This position will also manage and coordinate floor care team and project work.
Must have proven ability in:
- Positive interaction with clients
- Follow up and communication
- Handling multiple priorities
- Interaction with a diverse group - culturally and work groups - to ensure positive customer interaction
- Work with minimal supervision
- Must be available to work evening shift and some weekends & holidays as need when necessary
The Hands-On incumbent primarily handles day to day operational functions and ensures unit level, corporate, employee relations, safety, training, and unit operating systems compliance.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Employer is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Employer employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America.
Are you the experienced Environmental Services/Housekeeping Manager were seeking?
We are looking for a candidate who:
- A leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a health care housekeeping system
- Possesses strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- Has 3-4 years previous custodial or housekeeping management experience in a hospital or healthcare environment;
- Has the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management
- Has experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- Has experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to local, state and Joint Commission standards
- Proficient with computers and other technology
- Responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores
- Provides a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
- Works with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director
- Effectively manages the Unit Operating System
- Supports a diverse and inclusive workforce
Working for Employer in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Employers unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Employer:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Employer fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Employer a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance every day.
Are you ready to start your Employer career? Apply now! #LIPosition SummaryProvides management oversight for Environmental Services exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Employer employees) in the delivery of Employer Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Environmental Service programs are in place and functioning according to design to consistently meet all company, client, and regulatory requirements.
Key Duties-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Employer safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory and maintenance.
-Assumes GM responsibilities and authority in his or her absence
-Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
-Ensures compliance with application of all Employer Quality Assurance and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
-Establish and/or adhere to defined operating standards, develops and implements quality improvements and ensures direct reports and staff adhere to the standards and expectations.
-Assists with Management of Environmental Service budget by ensuring full compliance to established operating standards, monitoring costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, and material), and taking corrective action as needed.Qualifications & RequirementsBasic Education Requirement - Bachelors Degree Basic Management Experience - 3 yearsBasic Functional Experience - 3 years of work experience in Housekeeping, Environmental or Custodial ServicesEmployer is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Keywords: Sodexo, Santa Rosa , Environmental Services / Custodial Operations Manager 3, Executive , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!