Food & Beverage Manager Restaurant 1-OEM
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for assuring
attentive friendly courteous and efficient service in all F&B
Outlets Room Service Lounge and Banquets QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a
related field; or a 2-year college degree and 3 or more years of
related experience; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 year
of related experience.
- Must be proficient in Windows operating systems Company
approved spreadsheets and word processing.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data
etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding clarifying and
resolving the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality's standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality's standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable for
position to include: Food Handlers Alcohol Awareness CPR and First
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Be familiar with the organization of the hotel and know the
function of each department.
- Ensure training of all Food and Beverage/Banquet personnel
using the steps to effective training according to Aimbridge
- Maintain follow-through of all guest requests problems
complaints and/or accidents which occur in the Restaurant Room
Service Lounge or Banquets.
- Motivate coach counsel and discipline all F&B personnel
according to company S.O.P.'s.
- Review F&B staff's worked hours for payroll compilation and
submit to Accounting on a timely basis.
- Be responsible for developing a manager as assigned by the
Corporate Office including sign-off on all competencies and assist
in his/her placement.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and provide training on a
rotational basis using the steps to effective training according to
- Prepare and conduct all F&B interviews and follow hiring
procedures according to company S.O.P.'s.
- Prepare employee shift schedule according to the business
forecast payroll budget guidelines and productivity requirements.
Present the schedule with the Wage Progress Report to the G.M.
- Ensure that wage progress and productivity reports are
completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Conduct all 90 day and annual employee performance appraisals
according to company S.O.P.'s.
- Ensure implementation of all Aimbridge Hospitality's policies
and house rules.
- Assist in developing and ensure implementation of Food and
Beverage promotional ideas.
- Ensure all beverage costs are maintained to meet budget.
- Focus the F&B Department on their role in contributing to
the guest service scores.
- Ensure compliance to company training using the steps to
effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality's
- Maintain company S.O.P.'s regarding purchase orders vouchering
of invoices and checkbook accounting.
- Develop initiate and promote sales including up selling
programs for use by all service personnel.
- Ensure Aimbridge Hospitality's service standards are maintained
throughout the Food and Beverage/Banquet Department.
- Participate in required M.O.D. coverage as scheduled.
- Initiate all necessary F&B-related reports according to
- Complete all Food and Beverage forecasting and budgeting in a
timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that F&B employees are at all times attentive
friendly helpful and courteous to guests all other employees and
- Ensure that the quarterly operating equipment inventory is done
pars are evaluated and quarterly purchases are planned.
- Maintain all Aimbridge Hospitality's S.O.P.'s concerning credit
- React to negative trends in market place by implementing food
and beverage blitzes and promotions.
- Organize and conduct monthly department meetings with
restaurant and lounge staff and weekly F&B meeting according to
Aimbridge Hospitality's standards.
- Attend daily BEO meeting.
- Conduct beverage purchasing as needed.
- Purchase Food & Beverage operating equipment as needed.
- Conduct monthly beverage inventories and reconciliations.
- Ensure that the quality and presentation of all food products
are according to Aimbridge Hospitality's standard.
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open
lines of communication with managers employees and other
- Oversee the operations of the Banquet department.
- Use the hotel's P.O.S. system to print reports. Analyze reports
- Establish and maintain key control system.
- Complete monthly meu analysis and submit to the Corporate
- Monitor and follow up on all Food and Beverage cash overages
- Assist the General Manager and Engineering Department in
implementing and maintaining emergency procedures.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with
documentation of purchases vouchering schedules forecasts reports
and tracking logs.
- Complete all required correspondence in a timely and efficient
- Attend monthly all-employee meetings and any other functions
required by management.
- Maintain close communication links with all employees. Provide
a motivating influence and seek input regarding food and beverage
issues from employees. Ensure a high level of positive
communication exists between the Food & Beverage and Food
- Perform P.O.S. changes in menus or additions/deletions of
servers as necessary.
- Handle items for Lost and Found_ according to the
- Maintain required pars of all stock.
- Review food sales for accuracy daily.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General
Manager.The AC Hotel Santa Rosa Downtown offers a modern design and
upscale amenities for sophisticated travelers. Located in the
historic Railroad Square, the hotel is easily accessible to Sonoma
wine country, and is just 11 minutes from the Sonoma County
Airport. The hotel offers a blend of Spanish roots and European
style, paired with the authentic urban vibe of Santa Rosa and its
surrounding neighborhoods. Enjoy a European influenced breakfast in
the morning at the AC Kitchen, and unwind after an active day in
the AC Lounge, featuring delicious tapas style shareables and
carefully selected local wines. The property features 142 guest
rooms and includes a state-of-the-art fitness center, two LEED
Certified meeting rooms and a inviting lounge. Guests will enjoy a
comfortable patio experience with an outdoor fireplace, large TVs,
and comfortable lounge seating. Welcome to the Perfectly Precise
Hotel!As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and
22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury
hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting period, those hired
into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits
package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2023-204557 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 300 Davis St
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Santa Rosa , Food & Beverage Manager Restaurant 1-OEM, Executive , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!