Company: Sally Beauty Supply
Posted on: November 22, 2022
SALLY STORE MANAGER:
By working at Sally Beauty, you would be part of the largest hair
and beauty supplier in the world and we are on a mission to empower
our customers to express themselves through hair - and we need
passionate and talented people to make this happen!!
Are you a proven leader with a strong drive to succeed? Do you
believe it is important to work hard but also have fun doing it? As
a Store Manager, we want you to bring your leadership, talents, and
experience to a team-oriented and dynamic environment. We believe
that our success is based primarily on the advice and hard work of
our valued team members to bring the Hair and Beauty world to our
customers. Our managers are innovators, role models and coaches who
drive results and the development of our team associates.
Your role as a Store Manager:
* When it comes to the customer experience - it all starts with
you. Your role is to manage talent, inspire your team and make sure
every customer comes away with a great experience. It is up to you
to ensure that each customer receives an unforgettable experience
and a custom-fit solution for their hair and beauty needs.
* You will ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals by
overseeing all store operations with an emphasis on maintaining
assigned budget, controlling expenses, growing sales, and managing
* You will protect customers, associates, and store assets by
ensuring that all staff follows safety and security rules and
procedures, as well as Company policies.
* You will make sure your store always looks its best!
Why you'll love working here:
* The people are creative, fun and passionate about beauty.
* Generous product discount and free sample products.
* You will receive a great education regarding our products.
* You will have ample opportunity for growth.
* You may qualify for one or more of the following - medical,
dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on
the average hours worked.
Qualifications to be a Store Manager:
* At least 3 years of customer service/retail sales experience and
1 year of previous sales management experience.
* Previous experience in operational, financial and performance
* Cosmetology license is a plus - but not required.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Passion for all things hair and beauty!
Legal wants you to know:
* Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a
ladder, with or without accommodation.
* May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods
of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping,
stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of
moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. The
position involves working around moving parts, carts, or machines,
and may occasionally include exposure to irritant chemicals.
Interested in this exciting challenge and always be in the know
about the latest trends in hair and beauty? Yes? Then we would love
to hear from you.
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our
inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and
growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find
beauty in YOU. Join us."
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, or disability.
SBH, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with
federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity
and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the
required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Keywords: Sally Beauty Supply, Santa Rosa , USA-0100u-store Manager, Executive , Ukiah, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!