RN - Assistant Director - CA - Clearlake Location
Company: Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Title: RN - Assistant DirectorPosition Summary:
- The RN - Assistant Director of Nursing assists the Director of
Nursing (DON) in planning, organizing, developing, and directing
the overall operation of the Nursing Services department to ensure
the highest degree of quality patient care in accordance with all
applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
- Maintains a liaison with patients, families, support
departments, etc. to adequately plan for patient needs.
- Expert knowledge in field of practice.
- Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such
action. Knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the
laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the
post-acute care facility.
- Implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives,
policies, and procedures of the department. Perform proficiently in
all competency areas including but not limited to: nursing care,
supervisory responsibilities, infection control, patient rights,
and safety and sanitation.
- Maintains professional working relationships with all
associates, vendors, etc. Maintains confidentiality of all
proprietary and/or confidential information.
- Understand and follow company policies including harassment and
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life
Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and
other appropriate compliance training.
- Assist the DON in planning, developing, implementing,
evaluating and directing the Nursing Services department Interview,
select, hire, train, evaluate, and supervise nursing staff.
- Assist with overseeing care provided by nursing staff. Oversee
infection control responsibilities. Assume the duties of the DON in
his or her absence.
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
- Perform functions of a staff nurse as required.
- Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude
- Assist in the evacuation of patients.
- Demonstrate dependable, regular attendance.
- Concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
Communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary
- Job Category: Acute - Nursing - Travel
- Duties: Under general supervision of the Associate Director of
Nursing, assists with the planning, organizing, directing,
coordinating and evaluating of nursing service and education
programs of the hospital, diagnostic and treatment center, or a
major unit w within the Department of Nursing. Performs related
- Skills: 3 years of experience is required
- Education: RN License - required Primary Source Verification -
required BSN - required Masters degree - preferred
- Certifications & Licenses: BLS - AHA - RN License
- Experience: Emergency Room experience preferred
Keywords: Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Santa Rosa , RN - Assistant Director - CA - Clearlake Location, Executive , Clearlake, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!