Vegetation Program Manager, Expert - Location Flexible
Company: PG&E Corporation
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Requisition ID -# 107091 -Job Category : Project / Program
Management -Job Level : Individual ContributorBusiness Unit:
Wildfire Risk -Department Overview: The Vegetation Program Manager
is responsible for oversight of Vegetation Management operations,
ensuring electric system safety, reliability and regulatory
compliance with state and federal rules. They may also serve as a
subject matter expert and provide guidance and education or
influence leaders in the industry (PG&E, other utilities or
other decision makers) on regulatory issues and program strategies.
Leads team within a specific geographic area of operations. Works
with customers and public entities to monitor and manage vegetation
proximity to PG&E assets to contribute to system reliability
and safety objectives. -Position Summary:
- Works independently on complex issues. Applying advanced
knowledge and problem solving skills to wide-ranging issues.
Integrates industry knowledge related to data into everyday
business practices and decision making.
- Manages or directs project teams.
- Provides direction on overall program plan and goals within a
specific geographic area of operations. Oversees in-depth quality
assurance final reviews and contract drafts.
- Works with managers and directors across lines of business to
influence decisions and meet goals.
- Communicates complex ideas to diverse audiences (PG&E,
other utilities, public entities, community organizations, etc.)
using a variety of media. Provides guidance around complex industry
regulatory and compliance environment and considerations.
- Creates new and complex data models to facilitate business
- Develops new or revises existing scopes of work for contractors
such as foresters, land planners, etc. to ensure compliance
standards and deliverables are established.
- Influence leaders inside and outside the department, and among
various local and state regulatory agencies (examples; CPUC Fire
Safety OIR or Public Resource Code Major Wood Exemption).
- Acts as a subject matter expert. May participate in public
hearings, legal proceedings or similar in this capacity.
- Develops budget forecasts and business cases. Conducts analysis
in support of identifying budget variances and solutions to
address. - -QualificationsMinimum: -
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Job-related experience, 8 years -Desired: -
- Masters Degree in job-related discipline or equivalent
- PMI-Project Management Institute PMP-Project Management
Keywords: PG&E Corporation, Santa Rosa , Vegetation Program Manager, Expert - Location Flexible, Executive , Geyserville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!