Restaurant Manager - Tomatina
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCome and work for Tomatina Restaurants, where
FRESH means everything! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic,
and outgoing individuals to join our team. Applicants must be team
players who are dedicated and committed to providing excellent
customer service, ability to handle and thrive in a fast-paced
environment, and have a flexible schedule. Experienced, energetic
and motivated individuals are encouraged to apply. POSITION
SUMMARY: The Manager is responsible for assisting the General
Manager in overseeing the "Front of the House" operations. This
includes providing leadership, seamless customer service and guest
experiences, optimizing profitability and providing a safe and
positive work environment. This position is to provide leadership
through coaching and developing employees, providing guidance and
communicating the Company's standards, expectations, vision and
values to employees. The Manager will also work closely with the
General Manager to promote/market, lead, and delegate as necessary
to achieve objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest
service, satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation for
all designated areas of operation. Additional responsibilities and
duties may be assigned as needed. YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
work space. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of food and beverage/restaurant front and back of the
- Must be minimum 21 years of age.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to operate a cash
- Basic understanding of MS Office programs.
- Read and understand store level financial reports and
- Familiar with basic restaurant equipment.
- Knowledge of common ingredients, cooking procedures and safety
- Minimum one year of food and beverage/restaurant management
- Education in field or related business preferred.
- Knowledge of all laws pertaining to the industry, including
- Knowledge of company established standards of service, alcohol
service, manuals, training guides and other policies.
- Food Handler's Certification required, or must be completed
within 30 days of hire.
- Completed Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) certification
within 60 days of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive rapport with
other individuals. To learn more about our company, please visit
our website at www.tomatina.com.
Keywords: Tomatina, Santa Rosa , Restaurant Manager - Tomatina, Executive , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!