Environmental Services Department Manager
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Environmental Services Department ManagerUS-CA-SANTA
ROSARequisition ID: 2022-386787Shift: Multiple Shifts
AvailableOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services
thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring an Environmental
Services Department Manager in your area! With a custom, state of
the art training program, there are engaging opportunities
regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn
and want to make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to
have you on our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Responsibilities
- Manages and supervises the Environmental Services, laundry and
floor care staff at a single site according to policies and
procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Provides leadership, support, coordination and guidance to
ensure that quality standards, inventory levels, safety guidelines
and customer service expectations are met.
- The Manager is also responsible for coordinating and insuring
the satisfactory and timely completion of project and program work
done in the building on varying shifts.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, supplies,
personnel and equipment.
- Secure and assure that all equipment is maintained and in
- Makes sure facility has sufficient janitorial supplies.
- Takes periodic inventories of supplies and materials, trains
new employees, and recommends dismissals.
- Acts as liaison between building occupants or administrators
and HCSG staff.
- The Manager must be able to communicate effectively all
directives from managers, building occupants and administrators to
- Is able to perform the job assignments of the light
housekeeper, heavy housekeeper, laundry worker and personal
- Training, quality control and in-servicing staff is an
essential part of the Manager's responsibility and includes touring
building several times per day to assess work quality using QCIs
for documentation purposes.
- The Manager is a department head in the facility and must
conduct themselves and their department in a professional
- The Manager consistently embodies the characteristics necessary
to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Two years' experience in Environmental Services in a healthcare
environment and personnel supervision is desired.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and place into action basic infection
- The ability to handle and mix chemicals safely and
- Ability to work all shifts as needed.
- Knowledge of Environmental Services, laundry and floor care
- Knowledge of and ability to use all department equipment.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication and teaching skills.
- Skill in using public relations techniques (diffusing
situations) to promote the Environmental Services, laundry and
floor care program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.Healthcare
Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with federal,
state and local ordinances where such laws restrict the use of
criminal background checks on individuals seeking employment with
Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Santa Rosa , Environmental Services Department Manager, Executive , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!