Resident Health Services Manager - LVN
Company: Covia, a Front Porch partner
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Resident Services Manager (RHSM) provides clinical
assessment and case management services to Assisted and Independent
Residents, oversees and directs the Options Program for apartment
services, and management of the assisted living facility. This
position is responsible for directing, controlling, managing and
effectively assuring that systems are in place to provide for
residents in these two service centers as needs arise and change.
You will develop, implement and supervise resident care systems to
help residents maintain their highest degree of function and
independence while assuring that resident care and services meet
acceptable standards and regulatory requirements. This Manager is
responsible for scheduling a 24/7 operation, staffing issues,
evaluating performance, conflict resolution, hiring, training, and
disciplinary action in accord with the Human Resource Department.
The RHSM ensures quality health and wellness care to the residents
of Independent Living (IL) and Assisted Living (AL) by developing,
leading and managing a caring team of licensed nurses, certified
nursing assistants/Resident Assistants and ancillary professionals.
Ensures that nursing care remains in accordance with company
standards of practice and regulatory requirements at all
times.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- RCFE Administrator's license (or obtain within 6 months)
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Flexible work hours, assuring on-call coverage for holidays and
- Must have attention to detail, follow through and good
interpersonal/problem solving ability
- Ability to understand and comply with applicable federal, state
and local regulations and requirements
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills adequate for word processing, spreadsheets and
to utilize e-mail
- Ability to work cooperatively with facility staff, physicians,
residents, families, ancillary service providers, and
- Knowledgeable about regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of long term care, Medicare/Medi-Cal, Title
22Education and Qualifications
- Licensed LVN in the State of California.
- Minimum 5 years health manager/nursing supervisor with 5 years
in geriatric population and memory care experience
- Working knowledge of State Regulations as they pertain to an
Keywords: Covia, a Front Porch partner, Santa Rosa , Resident Health Services Manager - LVN, Executive , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!