Controller or Chief Financial Officer
Company: Blentech Corporation
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Since 1986, Blentech has led the industry in developing new
cooking, mixing, cooling and material handling equipment solutions.
Today the corporation is known as a leading-edge innovator in the
food equipment space. Our portfolio has since expanded to include
integrated systems, software solutions and a patent IoT/Industry
4.0 system that helps customers consistently produce safe,
economical, nutritious, and good tasting foods worldwide.
Our competitive advantage is strong and distributed across four key
- Robust Construction and Design
- Process Expertise
- System Integration
- Advanced Automation/Analytics
These advantages enable us to be a preferred supplier for regional,
national and global processors with strong standing.
Strategically, Blentech is growing its leadership team and its
production capabilities to maximize the global potential of its
proven technologies. This includes our proprietary and patented
equipment, integrated systems, software solutions and services
Blentech is seeking leaders who will passionately pursue this
vision as well as to embody the following principles:
- Relentlessly seeking to build and maintain alignment in
- Seeks first to understand.
- Always seeks to put customers first.
- Understands the importance of a vital company culture and
nurtures its growth.
- Drives productivity through improved organizational habits as
well as documented policies and procedures.
The Blentech working environment is a remote hybrid environment and
is governed by a remote work policy. This offers an exciting and
dynamic work environment but provides the flexibility desired in
the modern world. Leaders within the corporation succeed by
modeling the best of our culture while guiding new policies into
Controller / Chief Financial Officer
The core function of this job is:
- Lead operations in Accounting, Finance, Governance and HR to
ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Serves as financial authority in the company modelling
transparency and accountability. This includes cost benefit
analysis, performance analysis, risk management and contract
- Develops and maintains policies and processes that ensure
conformation with the strategy and plan as well as the integrity of
the financial data.
- Collaborates with the CEO in the development of the strategic
and annual operating plans.
- Models the companys core values and helps to grow Blentechs
culture as outlined in our Vivid Vision.
High Level Goals/Targets
- Maintains company financial models integrating forecasts and
schedules to manage cash flow and capital investment.
- Develops and maintains processes and systems to ensure all
financial transitions are aligned with company goals, strategy and
- Provides analysis of company performance for monthly
performance, quarterly board reports and annual planning
- Supports CEO in management of company finances as well as
managing financial risks which includes but may not be limited to
payment risks, vendor risks, contract negotiation, intellectual
property management and contract dispute resolution.
- Works directly with the CEO to develop the strategic plan and
associated financial plan.
- Provides cost benefit analysis in the development of the
capital plan and the review of A3s for strategic development,
strategic R&D and in process R&D and continuous improvement
The ideal candidate:
- Should be a true professional at all times with strong
collaborative skills and the ability to model the core values as
well as discretion regarding confidential issues.
- Is a big picture thinker who is equally comfortable with the
- Is agile, diligent; able to work in an environment in which
priorities regularly shift in the short term while maintaining a
- Inherently understands the importance of building and
maintaining enduring business processes.
- Has demonstrated the ability to balance functional knowledge
with emotional intelligence.
- Embraces a philosophy of selfless people development to drive
strong growth in culture.
- Has a strong work ethic; willing to roll up your sleeves and do
whatever is necessary to get the job done.
Responsibilities may include:
- Manages a team that ensures accurate record keeping across all
- Responsible for supporting the CEO in development of overall
- Manages financial functions including accounting, budget,
credit, insurance and tax.
- Ensures that proper financial controls are in place and that
financial transactions support overall business strategy while
conforming with applicable laws and regulations.
- Establishes and maintains the organization's overall accounting
systems, procedures and policies.
- Directs analysis and reporting of financial information
including budgets, planning and required filings.
- Creates and maintains operational policies and procedures that
ensure efficient and accurate operations.
- Integrates the companys single source of truth (CRM-PLM-ERP) in
Salesforce across business units.
- Supports any other special projects as directed by
The CFO will maintain a collaborative environment to provide
proactive support to all departments in Blentech and will support
any initiative deemed necessary by the CEO and the board of
The CFO reports to the CEO. This leader oversees the management and
supervision of the following departments:
- 10+ years in management
- BS in Accounting or Finance (CPA preferred)
- Experience in durable goods manufacturing, preferred Engineer
to order and Configure to order environments.
- Experience with business process development, ERP and PLM
(Salesforce, Rootstock preferred)
- Bonus MBA, ASME Pressure Vessel, Salesforce experience,
Solidworks, Solidworks Electrical and PDM administration.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Blentech Corporation, Santa Rosa , Controller or Chief Financial Officer, Executive , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!