Company: Panda Restaurant Group
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 15, 2022
You are in charge of the operation of a single store. From the
hiring, managing and directing of associates to achieving financial
goals and ensuring the delivery of exceptional guest experiences,
it's up to you to make your store a success.
Don't worry! In order to prepare you for success, we will provide a
5 or more weeks of store leadership training program.
*WHAT WE OFFER TO ALL FULL-TIME ASSOCIATES:*
* Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus
* Paid Training to prepare you for success.
* On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
* 401 K with Company Match.
* Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
* Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus
Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
* Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
* Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
*Desired Skills and Experience*
* High school diploma required
* Flexible work schedule, including weekends
* Flexibility to work in a store within a 50-mile radius
*Restaurant Management Team Responsibilities:*
The essential functions in this job description are not
all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities.
* *People*: Hiring, training, coaching, and development
* *Guest*: Excellent food quality, guest service, and associate
* *Financial*: Sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
* *Kitchen Management*: Ensure food safety, order product, count
inventory, prepare food and cook all entrees
* *Operations*: Maintain cleanliness, safety standards, and apply
knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices
While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam
from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and
employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time.
Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife
and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing
accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up
to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches
to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually
high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
\*Actual earnings may/will vary based upon total hours worked, the
applicable hourly wage rate, overtime pay, bonuses and
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Panda Restaurant Group, Santa Rosa , General Manager, Executive , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!