Senior Product Development PMO Manager
Company: Medtronic GmbH
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Medtronic, we value what makes you unique. Be part of a
company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress
and deliver meaningful innovations. OUR PURPOSE At our Research &
Development Department in Medtronic, plc, we focus on the
development of cutting-edge medical devices in the Cardiac and
Vascular space. The Senior PD PMO Manager is directly involved in
providing high level leadership and direction to a diverse PMO team
ensuring the implementation of strategic and tactical PMO
activities supporting the SH, CRDN, CS, PVH Business units. Join a
diverse team of innovators who bring their worldview, their unique
backgrounds, and their individual life experiences to work every
day. It's no accident -we work hard to cultivate a workforce that
reflects our patients and partners. We believe it's the only way to
drive healthcare forward and remain a global leader in medical
technology and solutions. Come for a job, stay for a career! A DAY
IN THE LIFE
- You will lead, develop, and motivate a highly talented,
diverse, world-class performing Program Managers and Project
- You will actively mentor, coach, and ensure career development
plans are in place for direct reports.
- You will recruit and onboard key PMO talent
- You will collaborate with core teams to establish objectives
and evaluate progress of direct reports.
- You will lead and support PMO process optimization initiatives
by operating as a role model by striving for continuous improvement
and being an agent of change.
- You will develop, support, and implement best practices in
project management in our portfolio of development projects to help
drive predictable outcomes.
- You will help drive organizational learning in project
management, product development, and design controls. Where
necessary you will partner with internal and external experts to
maintain and strengthen relevant technical expertise.--
- You will participate as a member of the PMO leadership
- You will grow and nurture cross-site and cross functional
relationships in a large, multi-site, matrixed organization.
- You will drive a culture of engagement, inclusion &
- You will be responsible for managing functional cost center
budget and resource allocation.
- You will understand and comply with company policies &
procedures and external standards & guidance.--
- Travel requirements up to 10% Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of
managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years
of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experienceNice
- Minimum of three to five years direct managerial experience in
project management and a career history of demonstrated progressive
- Strong experience in project and program management, PMP
- Experience leading organizational change efforts.
- Dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and
proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced in a medical device market desired but not
essential and have a proven result driven track record.
- Excellent team building, communication, people management and
leadership skills are desirable.
- Experience in leading team through organizational change,
formal change management preferred
- Good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and
speaking. About Medtronic
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push
the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to
help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge
ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It
is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful
innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our
team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and
improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section
of this job description are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The
employee is also required to interact with a computer, and
communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or
local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical
requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States
of America) It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities. This employer participates
in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and
employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further
information about the E-Verify program, please click here .
Keywords: Medtronic GmbH, Santa Rosa , Senior Product Development PMO Manager, Executive , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!