Director, Outpatient Quality and Care Experience
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Important Update: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Kaiser
Permanente is moving to a virtual recruitment process including
telephone and video interviews to help ensure the health and safety
of our employees, candidates, and communities. Also, some hiring
activities may be delayed or suspended in certain geographic areas
and job categories. For more information on Kaiser Permanente's
response to COVID-19, visit our Resource Center . Our nurse
professionals embody what it means to provide the best patient
interactions possible. They also advance the art and science of
nursing in a patient-centered, healing environment. Director,
Outpatient Quality and Care Experience Location: Santa Rosa, CA Job
Number: 937232 Date posted: 02/18/2021 Submit Interest Description:
In conjunction with Chiefs of Service, directs, coordinates,
facilitates, leads, and evaluates ambulatory patient care services.
Oversees staff, ensures compliance with regulatory compliance,
consults on patient care issues, and manages the budget. Essential
- Directs development and implementation of quality and
utilization standards for ambulatory services. Ensures coordinated
plans of treatment, customer focused delivery of services and cost
effective utilization of resources and services.
- In conjunction with Chiefs of Service manages the daily
operations of the ambulatory services.
- Designs and implements policies, procedures, protocols,
efficient program outcomes, and timely provision of support to TPMG
- Directs the budget and resource allocations and manages the
financial performance. Identifies and implements strategies to
reduce costs and improve quality of care services.
- Interprets and facilitates the application of Nursing Scope of
Practice within ambulatory services, which includes making
skill-mix decisions based on needs, service, financial
considerations, and legal constraints.
- Directs and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee
and department safety, and risk management issues.
- Coordinates and monitors the quality improvement program for
- Develops and implement new programs or best practices and
strategies which improve the quality of care and services and
- Develops and presents training programs.
- Utilizes research data to implement clinical changes and the
delivery of patient care and member services. Ensures compliance
with federal, state, local and other regulatory requirements.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
employees. Basic Qualifications: Experience
- Minimum seven (7) years of nursing experience in patient
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or health care required.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing. License,
- Current California RN license required. Additional
- Demonstrated human relations and labor relations
- Demonstration of nursing administration experience in an
- Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, NCQA, and other local, state,
and federal regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
environment. Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree preferred. Primary Location: California,Santa
Rosa,Santa Rosa Medical Offices 2 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift:
Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 08:30 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type:
Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation:
NUE-NCAL-09-NUE-Non Union Employee Job Level: Director/Senior
Director Job Category: Nursing Licensed Department: Santa Rosa
Hospital - Local Administration - B - 0206 Travel: No Kaiser
Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified
applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered
for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws,
as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited
to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Nursing & Physician Assistant Careers Our Events
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming
career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you! Sign
up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Santa Rosa , Director, Outpatient Quality and Care Experience, Executive , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!