Assistant Facilities Director Imaging Services
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description - Assistant Facilities Director Imaging Services
(913240) Assistant Facilities Director Imaging Services Job Number:
913240 Posting Date : Nov 13, 2020, 1:05:48 AM Description Manages
the daily operations of the diagnostic imaging department. Manages
all administrative, technical and clerical operations of the
diagnostic imaging department to ensure quality, access and budget
goals are achieved. Manages a full service inpatient and outpatient
departments (7 days, 24 hours) which generally includes Radiology,
MRI, CT, I/R, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, Mammography, Cardiac
Cath Labs and Imaging Files. Essential Responsibilities:
- Assists the Imaging Service Director in meeting the clinical
needs of physicians, staff and members. Supports and actively
develops a strategy to achieve an integrated service line for
- Manages the daily operations of department by maintaining
appropriate schedules (both staffing and patient), and monitoring
performance improvement, safety, quality and regulatory standards.
Participates in the planning of major facilities
construction/renovation projects to ensure the safe and effective
placement of imaging equipment and efficiency of operations.
- Ensures equipment and procedures are safe, functional, and
capable of meeting the diagnostic needs of the medical staff in a
- Develops and monitors payroll and non-payroll budgets for the
department. Identifies and implements opportunities to reduce
- Manages union supervisors and staff and resolves human
resource, labor relations, employee and department safety
- Selects and trains technical and administrative imaging staff.
Monitors staff performance and participates with the Chief and
Director in the development of competencies, performance standards
and imaging protocols for the department.
- Develops and implements a plan for equipment procurement,
maintenance and replacement. Keeps abreast of new developments in
diagnostic imaging technology and makes recommendations on the
acquisition and implementation of new technology.
- Accountable for adherence to state and federal rules and
regulations on safety and quality assurance programs.
- Ensures compliance with The Joint Commission, MQSA, federal,
state and local agencies.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
employees. Qualifications Basic Qualifications: Experience
- N/A Education
- Bachelor's degree in health care, business OR four (4) years of
experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required. License, Certification, Registration
- N/A Additional Requirements:
- Supervisory experience within the last three (3) years in an
imaging department required.
- Working knowledge and experience in a high volume imaging
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, labor relations and
human relations skills essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state, and local regulatory
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
environment. Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Diagnostic Imaging
- Imaging certification - (CRT, RDMS, ARRT, CNMT, ARMRIT)
- ARRT with advanced registry is a plus.
- Interventional Radiology experience preferred Primary Location
: California-Santa Rosa-Santa Rosa Hospital 401 Bicentennial Wy.
Scheduled Hours (1-40) : 40 Shift : Day Working Days : Mon, Tue,
Wed, Thu, Fri, Working Hours Start : 8:00 AM Working Hours End :
4:30 PM Job Schedule : Full-time Job Type : Standard Employee
Status : Regular Employee Group (Union Affiliation) : Salaried,
Non-Union, Exempt Job Level : Team Leader/Supervisor Job Category :
Imaging / Radiology Public Department Name : Interventional
Radiology Travel : No Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity
employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual
orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status,
ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic
information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and
inclusion, or any other protected status. External hires must pass
a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest
and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a
manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as
applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San
Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. Click here for
Important Additional Job Requirements. Share this job with a friend
You may also share this job description with a friend by email or
social media. All the relevant details will be included in the
message. Click the button labeled Share that is next to Submit
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Santa Rosa , Assistant Facilities Director Imaging Services, Executive , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!