Project Engineer - Land Development
Company: BKF Engineers
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Are your talents being fully utilized? Come join California's Top Design Firm of 2017! ENR 2017 California's Design Firm of the Year BKF has immediate openings for multiple positions for mid to senior-level civil engineers with strong technical abilities, and experienced in land development project design and able to lead a team of engineers on small and large projects. We are looking for individuals who may not have the experience of a Project Manager, but can independently evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgment in making adaptations and modifications. Ability to perform assignments designed to develop professional work knowledge and abilities. Plan, schedule, conduct, or coordinate detailed phases of technical work in portions of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope. Prepare project specifications and cost estimates. Provide assistance to the Project Managers in preparing current status information for internal reporting and for keeping clients informed on progress. Supervise or coordinate the work of drafters, technicians, and others who assist in specific assignments. The assignments may include one or more of the following: project design and development for grading and utility systems from master planning through construction, test of materials, preparation of specifications, research investigations, report preparation, and other activities requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed in the specific area of assignments. Projects include residential, commercial, mix-use and public works projects. Benefits BKF offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, profit sharing, pension plans, and 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental, and vision plans. BKF also offers life insurance, long-term disability, gym reimbursement, flexible schedules, free coffee, tea, fruit, bagels and oatmeal. Company sponsored sports teams and clubs. Annual Company Picnic at Six Flags with free admission for employees and their families, Holiday Casino Party Luncheon and Holiday Dinner Celebration. Employees also have access to BKFs corporate condo in Lake Tahoe! What makes BKF a great choice?
- ENR 2017 California'sDesign Firm of the Year
- BKF is on the "Top 100 Hottest firms" list
- "Top Work Place 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Bay Area News Group
- ZweigWhite "2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Best Firms To Work For" Top 100 in the U.S.
- "Best Firm to Work for North Bay" North Bay Business Journal, 7 years in a row
- The chance to work on iconic Bay Area projects
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Professional development training
- Company funded retirement plan
- Comprehensive benefits package BKF Engineers provides engineering, surveying, and land planning services for architects, commercial and residential developers, colleges and universities, cities and counties, governmental agencies, hotels, health care facilities, and large corporations. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1915, the firm has 13 California offices employing 400+ staff. Our project experience includes corporate headquarters, office buildings, healthcare facilities, sports facilities, hotels and resorts, justice, public buildings, multi-family housing, educational facilities, retail, industrial, parking, highways, roadways, bridges, and light/heavy rail transit projects. Redwood City. San Jose . San Francisco . Walnut Creek . Pleasanton . Sacramento . Santa Rosa . Richmond . San Rafael . Oakland . Newport Beach . Lathrop . Salinas
Keywords: BKF Engineers, Santa Rosa , Project Engineer - Land Development, Engineering , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!