EVMS Technical Project Engineer (Sr)- DOD
Company: Associates Systems LLC
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: November 23, 2022
All Qualified Resumes Responded to in 24 Hrs or less
US Citizenship with ability to obtain DOD Secret clearance is
- Documentation for standard process
- Leads engineering business operation processes and implements
process changes for productivity efficiency, reliability, and
- Program Execution
- Leads a proactive project leadership team in driving innovative
technical development and manages projects for tactical operations
and avionics products and services. Executes programs with other
divisions in coordination with internal design efforts and/or
executes programs internally in excess of $5M in NRE.
- Is accountable to program managers and interfaces with budget
analysts, contract negotiators, engineering department managers,
cost account managers, chief engineers, systems, functional
engineers, logisticians (ILS), manufacturing personnel, operations
personnel, subcontractor/teammate technical staff, and
- Manages and mitigates project technical risks and resolves
technical design issues. Conducts engineering project planning
(including scheduling and cost estimating), to achieve program plan
objectives, including day-to-day project technical
- Is responsible for achieving DFX, cost, schedule and
performance targets and for completing project closeout
- Coordinates the collection and dissemination of technical
information between/within the company and customer.
- Leads design team in procurement and integration of NPI
- Manages the test report and design for test requirements
- New Product Development and Proposals
- Leads, in conjunction with Systems Engineering, business
development and new capture initiatives by identifying and
producing technical solutions to meet customer needs.
- Manages new product development engineering teams producing
rapid prototypes to demonstrate system capabilities.
- Leads a technical team in generating project proposals by
establishing requirements, scope, technical approach, work
breakdown structure, discrete tasks, engineering basis of
estimates, and risk identification. Also participates in
negotiations with subcontractors/teammates and customers leading to
- Communicates effectively with team, program management, and
direct management regarding technical design status, earned value
results, financial summary, project accomplishments, and
- Meets with customers and BD to develop schedules, cost, risks
and specifications for new and existing products.
- Master of leadership skills and the ability to demonstrate team
building and collaboration across business functions.
- Master communication, organization, and problem solving
- Customer focused.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication
- Ability to work well in diverse team environment.
- Possess excellent self-management and organizational
- Ability to manage multiple, unrelated tasks in an organized
manner with attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Ability to work without direction.
- Acts as a mentor to project engineers.
- Education - Bachelor's Degree (Masters Degree preferred) in
Engineering or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Experience - Minimum 9 years experience with a Bachelor's
Degree; 7 years' experience with a Master's Degree or equivalent,
relevant experience leading a technical team and being responsible
for cost, schedule and technical performance. Project
engineering/management expert with multi-disciplined technical
efforts. Expert in life-cycle product development and in analyzing
and resolving complex technical problems relating to operational
- Expert in using Microsoft Office and Project
- Expert in latest project planning/management tools and
techniques and risk management and earned value management
- Possess master understanding of requirements management,
subsystem and system integration, development/operational testing,
logistics/supportability, producibility, configuration management
and quality assurance processes.
- Expert with Risk Management tools and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS).
Keywords: Associates Systems LLC, Santa Rosa , EVMS Technical Project Engineer (Sr)- DOD, Engineering , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!